Heysje

Dec 14, 2018
entered the hous emet scary thing game broke. nothing but fat old men, I am out

Did you ran into an error where the image failed to load? If so, navigate to /www/img/pictures and search for Creature Advancing 2, rename that png to:

'Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus'. It is probably some weird symbol conversion fail. That fixed the error for me tho :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really hope an Android phone app of this will be made somehow, my laptop can barely handle it every 5 to 10 second or even when i so much as take a step ingame and it jumps to the screen saver or signs me out of my profile, i spent nearly 3 and a half hours yesterday just trying to get through an hours and a halfs worth of gameplay. Fapnation has an android version but it has the same problem at the creepy house bit and you cannae fix that like you can on a pc.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Great update,some of the renders during conversations just turn black for some reason and hopefully siyvessa gets to romance with fred and richard for those who don't want ntr route with old guys( mr. johnson route is great is the one i liked) and there are are good specific root endings and brownie sections are great as always and core story of the castle is great.

BigBlueBox

Nov 6, 2019
Did you ran into an error where the image failed to load? If so, navigate to /www/img/pictures and search for Creature Advancing 2, rename that png to:

'Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus'. It is probably some weird symbol conversion fail. That fixed the error for me tho :)
I tried this but it didn't work. Im playing the compressed version

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Well, feel like I'm completely screwed. Got to the point where she says it's time to end this. And meta says not to go anywhere except karl and magda's house. Which I follow but, nothing happens. No flame, no entering the house, literally nothing. Very frustrating.

Edit: Annnnd of course I figure it out right after posting... sigh.

I tried this but it didn't work. Im playing the compressed version
Didn't work for me either. What worked was I found the Creature Advancing picture in the folder and made a copy of it. Then renamed the copy with Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I accidentally lost my saves a couple updates back so I only want to play when it's complete, is it?
This may seem like a dumb question but game creators have started using 1.0 to mean any update after 0.9 and "Full" often just means "this is the actual update".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I accidentally lost my saves a couple updates back so I only want to play when it's complete, is it?
This may seem like a dumb question but game creators have started using 1.0 to mean any update after 0.9 and "Full" often just means "this is the actual update".
Nope, its not. And yes, in this case the number and 'full' fits into that trend indeed.

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the bug at the start of the game where your in the old house in easterling with the woman creature. it keeps coming up loading error.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the bug at the start of the game where your in the old house in easterling with the woman creature. it keeps coming up loading error.
Go up to near the top of this page, you'll get the info you need there

Vertaghost

Sep 28, 2019
Here you go mate Mega

Edit for clarity: This is a crunched version I just made for my phone, figured I'd share it and spread the love.

Sorry everyone, there's a weirdly named picture that got skipped during the compression and is missing. Fixed now, but if you'd already downloaded this then you have 2 options:
Option 1:
1. Download the "Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png" file I've attached, then rename it so it doesn't have a string of numbers at the start of its name (F95 always sticks extra numbers onto files uploaded directly to the website, it will be called something like 473774_Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png in your downloads folder, change it so it is just Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png).

2. Copy this .png file into the <Autumn Boulevard crunched>/www/img/pictures folder.

3. All done :).

Or option 2 is just to redownload the whole game - I've reuploaded it and everything should now work - sorry I didn't notice before, wasn't really paying attention.

Anyone seeing this for the first time can ignore all these instructions and just download and enjoy.
Thank you for the fix I was looking everwhere

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes