Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
If you can hear drums, drums in the deep it's possible you may have inadvertently transported yourself in time, space, and reality to Moria? Mind the well!

If you're still playing this game, try checking the walkthrough image included with the game: Autumn Boulevard Walkthrough v2 (smaller size).jpg

There should be a password protected door to the right, try it then go left and interact with people to get the password. If you can't see turn up your monitor brightness or gamma, or get Gandalf to light his magnificent stick.
Thank you for the reply. I was actually a little farther after the protected password door. If anyone else gets stuck, I was in front of the ticket guy and had to click on the desk instead of the man and then things progressed. Nothing major.

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
I need help guys. I'm stuck at the part where the Female MC is sleeping ang i need to prevent her death as the cat at home. I can't seem to pass it and she kept on being killed at the end. All I know is there's 1 blue flame at the room but turning it on does nothing.

thanks on advance!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I need help guys. I'm stuck at the part where the Female MC is sleeping ang i need to prevent her death as the cat at home. I can't seem to pass it and she kept on being killed at the end. All I know is there's 1 blue flame at the room but turning it on does nothing.

thanks on advance!!
Ah the good old sleepydeath. Its the doll. There is a doll just outside the room, on the left, at end of the hallway. Activate that. You get a glimpse of it before the event.

Reactions: S1lyaaan

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Ah the good old sleepydeath. Its the doll. There is a doll just outside the room, on the left, at end of the hallway. Activate that. You get a glimpse of it before the event.
Thank you good Ma'am/Sir !! A great help!

oc462

Apr 20, 2018
I was a patreon for this game for... I can't even remember how long :ROFLMAO: recently dropped it, due to Covid, and have since had my PC die on me. A mate has given me his old MacBookPro 2015 model (OS High Sierra, v10.13.6). If anybody can give me a rundown on if/how I can get this game running, I would adore you forever!

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I was a patreon for this game for... I can't even remember how long :ROFLMAO: recently dropped it, due to Covid, and have since had my PC die on me. A mate has given me his old MacBookPro 2015 model (OS High Sierra, v10.13.6). If anybody can give me a rundown on if/how I can get this game running, I would adore you forever!
I'd take a look here first:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-402335

If not, technically, Autumn Boulevard is a RPGMaker MV game so it all transpiles to HTML + JS so it should play in any modern Web browser...

So... I'm not saying this is the best solution or even a good idea... but I can play it in Chrome with some minor install required - so try the above link first but if you want to go hard:

Need NPM for a server so install Node:

Open Terminal and change to the Autumn Boulevard www directory or do this so you can do that.

npm install http-server

Edit package.json to include a scripts section:
{
"name": "",
"main": "index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "icon/icon.png"
},
"scripts": {
"start": "http-server -c-1 -p 8081 --cors"
},
"dependencies": {
"http-server": "^0.12.3"
}
}

Back in Terminal:

npm start

Open the resultant address reported e.g. and play the bestest weirdest sexiest game ever!

P.S. I am not actually the personification of Meta Chan but like they I'm just trying to help.

Reactions: Joe Steel

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Now that I've started playing again in a browser, for some reason, and Brownie is all running around curious and happy...

I have to ask:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Usually updates don't end on a cliffhanger, but now I feel like they should. It's more memorable and makes it feel like a series of segmented chapters rather than the game simply being "Under construction"

oc462

Apr 20, 2018
I'd take a look here first:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-402335

If not, technically, Autumn Boulevard is a RPGMaker MV game so it all transpiles to HTML + JS so it should play in any modern Web browser...

So... I'm not saying this is the best solution or even a good idea... but I can play it in Chrome with some minor install required - so try the above link first but if you want to go hard:

Need NPM for a server so install Node:

Open Terminal and change to the Autumn Boulevard www directory or do this so you can do that.

npm install http-server

Edit package.json to include a scripts section:
{
"name": "",
"main": "index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "icon/icon.png"
},
"scripts": {
"start": "http-server -c-1 -p 8081 --cors"
},
"dependencies": {
"http-server": "^0.12.3"
}
}

Back in Terminal:

npm start

Open the resultant address reported e.g. and play the bestest weirdest sexiest game ever!

P.S. I am not actually the personification of Meta Chan but like they I'm just trying to help.

Much thanks, got it sorted via that first method! Take my forever love

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: boobthief

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Too anyone who hasn't tried this game yet, please do. Although it's RPGM, it's very well made a not annoying to get through. The DEV definitely put his all into this, and you can tell just from the writing. People might complain about the quality of renders, but not everyone has a damn a supercomputer-yet, without one, the DEV still manages to put out more content than most NSFW Dev's in every update and continually progresses the story. I'm working on my own game Visual Novel style, and I've honestly learned a lot from this one. Hopefully more people can recognize your hardwork and effort and compensate you equally.
hi. the quality of renders created by dev is not bad at all. the reason why the images looks of low quality is because, the crunched(compressed) version is uploaded here.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
hi. the quality of renders created by dev is not bad at all. the reason why the images looks of low quality is because, the crunched(compressed) version is uploaded here.
Yeah, I've always thought the renders, characters, and composition of the scenes are one of the best things about this game! Wouldn't change a thing about the imagery.

I'm not into all the kinks just most of it - but it's well sign posted so you know what you're getting into. And it's uh.... it's been an education of sorts in places! I would play it just for the story but in a world of PG-13 movies it's cool to see adult content.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was not sure if that was the exact spot 1.2 stopped. If the safe is just after 1.2 than I am fine.
Thanks for the help
Yes. I wasn't sure either, i followed from 1.2 and yes, that garage scene is the next stop indeed. So you are safe to continue there.

Reactions: KaneKong

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
My dear *nix Freunde, this is a work in progress (maybe never ending), but a chance to make this game work under *nix and other systems with normal file name *normalization*. At least it works for me under Slackware until Otis BJ.
Standard shell-script, bash. We need to copy images, because we'll never, fucking, know, when Author used which case for which letter in the code.
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
cp www/img/menus/particles.png www/img/menus/Particles.png
cp www/img/menus/faces/faces3/Actor_1.png www/img/menus/faces/faces3/actor_1.png
cp www/img/menus/faces/faces3/Actor_11.png www/img/menus/faces/faces3/actor_11.png
If anyone has smthing to add, suit yourself. I remember (from older versions) there were at least four or five other images, that fucked up fap game process (one with "A-Ring")...

Anyone, add this code (and latter additions, if any) to the first post with a name "Linux fix" and guide:
1. Copy code to the file with any fucking NAME and ".sh" extension.
2. Put THAT FILE in the Game directory
3. Make it executable (standard command: "chmod u+x NAME.sh" WITHOUT QUOTES!)
4. Execute that file with command "./NAME.sh" WITHOUT QUOTES from the GAME DIRECTORY.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes