marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Guys what should i do when the Demon comes to kill her, and Brownie need to safe her. With the drone light and the holly water, i always get death no matter what i do

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys what should i do when the Demon comes to kill her, and Brownie need to safe her. With the drone light and the holly water, i always get death no matter what i do
In the hallway to the left there is a doll. Click the doll with Brownie.

Reactions: marley987

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
In the hallway to the left there is a doll. Click the doll with Brownie.
Took me a few try to find the solution ; fortunately, I'm so prone to panicking that I can dash and click on everything on screen before the Mare could reach the door

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Merry christmas DiscipleOfVirginia !!

I hope you and Sylvessa have a good holiday !! I can't wait to see her in action again!!
In your opinion,will it be possible to see v14 in january ?? i'm excited in advance hahaha !! Take care of yourself! :love:
Thanks ^^

Maybe an Alpha in January, its hard to say tbh!

Merry Christmas to you too
//Virginia

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
So i was reading the reviews and it seems some people absolutely loved it, saying this is the best one they've ever played. While some other says its the worst... o.o In this kind of situations i usually give it a shot (even if i don't like rpgm, if the story is good its worth imo) cause i know some people never like anything. But i have just one question before hitting that download button; Are the H scenes animated? Couldn't see it in the tags but sometimes it can be just forgotten, i've seen some other games without an animated tag but still has some animations in certain scenes. Sorry if it sounds like a weird quesiton but i really like when H scenes are animated instead of just text and images. Thanks in advance for answer and a happy new year!

Marin

Aug 30, 2017
So i was reading the reviews and it seems some people absolutely loved it, saying this is the best one they've ever played. While some other says its the worst... o.o In this kind of situations i usually give it a shot (even if i don't like rpgm, if the story is good its worth imo) cause i know some people never like anything. But i have just one question before hitting that download button; Are the H scenes animated? Couldn't see it in the tags but sometimes it can be just forgotten, i've seen some other games without an animated tag but still has some animations in certain scenes. Sorry if it sounds like a weird quesiton but i really like when H scenes are animated instead of just text and images. Thanks in advance for answer and a happy new year!
Sorry man out of luck there, just text and images. Also save often. I attached my gallery save which you get once you're caught up if you wanna take a gander at some of the scenes before you commit to a playthrough. I recommend starting at the top of each route to see the character actual appearance in the route and each route is identified by the character standing at the bottom of the sparkling light columns. Can never be too careful in avoiding stuff you dont want to see. I have all routes enabled and a save just where the current content ends so if its needed I can post i guess.

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Thank you so much man, you are a life saver! Guess i'll just delay this for now, maybe i'll give it a shot when its completed. Have a nice day and happy new year!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's probably a stupid question, but I'm subscribed to those anyway.
So in the replay room, there's that Kama Sutra Man (great scene btw). Do we see him in the game or is it just a bonus scene ? If we see him in game, is there already the anal he promised ? (I think not but got to ask)

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
It's probably a stupid question, but I'm subscribed to those anyway.
So in the replay room, there's that Kama Sutra Man (great scene btw). Do we see him in the game or is it just a bonus scene ? If we see him in game, is there already the anal he promised ? (I think not but got to ask)
you meet him in the tunnels. Instead of typing in the password immediately, search for the password by going left.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Guys I stuck here after I got her changed that sexy black bra stuff.She said she needed a drink but I couldnt find where to go……

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
Took me a few try to find the solution ; fortunately, I'm so prone to panicking that I can dash and click on everything on screen before the Mare could reach the door
i've used the drone's holy water and clicked on the doll i end up outside but no matter what i do i end up dead anyone got some help

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
i've used the drone's holy water and clicked on the doll i end up outside but no matter what i do i end up dead anyone got some help
Aw crap, I don't really remember this one.... Have you tried going to Michael's cafe ? I think this chase with the Mare has to be interrupted by something, it's not a timer...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes