Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
uhm.. share a glare to this poor soul, as he ask kindly and shyish : does this beautiful and nostalgic game have , at this very moment, an ending- or rather, more endings depending on the choices made ?

(may your responses bring me peace of mind :S )
there are currently bad ends if you choose certain options at certain points and it leads to a whole story of an ending with pics and shit. save frequently. they are mostly later in the game. and you can usually see them coming. there are also game overs if you make stupid decisions at certain points, then something kills you and you load your save and make the better option. but the main story currently stops on a cliffhanger until the next version comes out. I don't know if there will be multiple ends for the main story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sparta22

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
God if this had even basic animations it would easy be my top game on this site, still a good game and love all the old man corruption and the very different story on offer compared to most other games here, still if it was animated i would blow my mind and something else :)

Reactions: Stripes001

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
God if this had even basic animations it would easy be my top game on this site, still a good game and love all the old man corruption and the very different story on offer compared to most other games here, still if it was animated i would blow my mind and something else :)
I have super mixed feelings about animations personally. For renders they're hard to do for one thing, at least, if you want them to look good. We've all seen the ones where it's like 2 frames just repeated over and over. But the other issue is I know of some games that just put animations in that go on forever until you get an option to move on with the story. One of them, has a choice box that's like "repeat animation" or "move on" and it defaults to repeat animation and I always hit the damned thing on accident.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Any news about 1.4?
I think he’s currently prioritizing his other game, he announced on his patreon that he’s started working on v0.5 of it right after releasing v0.4 and hasn’t said a word about Autumn Boulevard v1.4 ever since the release of v1.3 besides a few teaser pictures...

Reactions: Surpriz20

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
hasn’t said a word about Autumn Boulevard v1.4 ever since the release of v1.3 besides a few teaser pictures...
No? xD

I have made plenty of information available to my Patreons about v1.4. I am working on it solely for now. I have like 20-10% left to write in the RPGMaker engine before I can make a good guess when the Alpha will be released. Its v0.5 of "Birds" that will take a long long time before I start working on it seriously.

EDIT: The teaser mentioned is something I have been doing since starting this. I just show a teaser of the next update, or something that will happen.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
What is the percentage of next update?
" I have made plenty of information available to my Patreons about v1.4. I am working on it solely for now. I have like 20-10% left to write in the RPGMaker engine before I can make a good guess when the Alpha will be released. Its v0.5 of "Birds" that will take a long long time before I start working on it seriously. "

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
your % dont add up bro last month u said where done with like 80 to 85% y aint it changed in a months time except for the chance of going up by 5% in the wrong direction

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
4 months is a long time to go without content for Patreon
I released Of Birds and Bees v0.4 two weeks ago

EDIT: I should also add, that I am working on a 2D Art hentai game with commissioned art. It may release before v1.4 Autumn Boulevard, we will see ^^ The demo for it will be public (As I do with my other games).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes