boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
According to my calculations -
tenor.gif
if half of update took 4 months then we will have Alfa version in May and beta in August/September
(it'sa big update)

Malkmus

May 12, 2017
So... I guess I am the only one that still has hope for an alpha relatively soon and hopefully a beta by the end of March/first weeks of April?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
According to my calculations -
View attachment 1041230
if half of update took 4 months then we will have Alfa version in May and beta in August/September
(it'sa big update)
I have written out like 80-85% of the update in RPGMaker. The biggest reason I think the Alpha will take a while is that the "Schrödinger" cliffhanger and its aftermath, I want to have rendered those scenes done before doing an Alpha.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have written out like 80-85% of the update in RPGMaker. The biggest reason I think the Alpha will take a while is that the "Schrödinger" cliffhanger and its aftermath, I want to have rendered those scenes done before doing an Alpha.
Even if we are impatient and insufferable children, deep down we almost all think this way : No problem, take all the time you need.
That update is going to be great, can't wait for my little ritual of playing at night right before bed. And thanks for keeping us updated on the WIP :D

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
so now we cane be more specific in calculations if
4 months=85%
x months=100%
85x=400
x=4,7 months which means 4 months and 23 days to complete the alpha

sparta22

Jun 5, 2017
uhm.. share a glare to this poor soul, as he ask kindly and shyish : does this beautiful and nostalgic game have , at this very moment, an ending- or rather, more endings depending on the choices made ?

(may your responses bring me peace of mind :S )

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes