Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.3
The only bad thing about these games is that if you make a mistake it will stop the game, and you lose everything you did.
I barely started and already fucked up.
Untitled 1.jpg

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked, but I am curious to know. Will we ever get to see Lucille's real face?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This Friday morning at 13 November.
No no, when in the update? Like did it happen when you entered the tunnels, or like when you went to see Nigel?

I don't know if this has been asked, but I am curious to know. Will we ever get to see Lucille's real face?
Ḿ̷̧̼̳̠̠͙͇̱̯͉͙͗̎͗͑y̵̩̟̘̞̽̈́͐̔́͛̿̈̋̊͒ ̸̝̮͔̼͛͒ͅC̵̘̰̗̪̹̥͉̠͉͓̟̩͖̊̓̽̈́̂̽̈̋͜ ̴̨͔͇͎̭̲͍̦̄̐͗́̏̈́͝͝Ḩ̸̢͈͍̪͇̙̰͙̜̭̩͕̼̇̌̾̊̊̂́͑̂͝ ̵̱̏͑̊͋͐̿̌̃̀̓̄̀̍̋̕I̵̧̛̪̹͈͕̋̓͂̇̒̊̌̂̈́̎̔͆͌ ̵̗̭͕͕̋̓̀̍̊L̷̤̗͔̬̙͉̬͚̹̟̝̭̩͍̀̏̇̾̀͜ ̸̧͓͉̞͖͂͒̊͋̌̄D̸͍̼͔̦͈̗̩̙͕͖̻͓͗ͅ

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i hope johnson becomes more content with the MC i dotn know but i like the contents with johnsons the most here in game one of my fav

Reactions: Osha69

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
when did this happen?
Man, I already uninstalled this game after it went wrong, Renp'y games when I make a mistake, I can even fix it, besides you can ignore it and be able to continue playing .... But RPG when we make a mistake we lose because it does not save automatic, just manual.
Leave it alone this matter as I said I don't even have the game installed here anymore ... sorry there ... and that you have success with your game ... nothing more to elaborate here. (y):coffee:

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
i really want bianca and her normal self to merge for the bimbo ending

ideally I would make the bimbo route unavoidable and part of the main story and would merge them now but hey nothing's perfect

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So... not like I don't have anything else to do, but I did give some Sylvessa fan art a try. I think I have the right face model as a base, but the final face and body are seriously morphed by Disciple so not sure I will ever get it perfect, but it's a decent first attempt. Still... lots of work left to do.

sylvessa.png

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So... not like I don't have anything else to do, but I did give some Sylvessa fan art a try. I think I have the right face model as a base, but the final face and body are seriously morphed by Disciple so not sure I will ever get it perfect, but it's a decent first attempt. Still... lots of work left to do.

View attachment 910230
Looks great Geekbone, thx ^^ I use my own custom skin as well lol. I used the Skinbuilder resource to build it ^^

Yes yes, she needs green eyes, bigger butt, less bikini! :cool: She doesn't have the right papers to wear bikini! I've just checked with Nigel and she hasn't filed a form of 'Appropiate Beach garment in the Afternoon for Brunettes'!
Correct. She would also need to make a call to the 'Bureau for thicc slavic girls' to make an adjournement

xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
What a great game!

I ran into it by accident, having seen a thumbnail with Magda (I love grannies who use and abuse young sluts). Got carried away by the content. Now I can't wait to see how the story goes.

For what it is worth, here are some comments and observations.

It was refreshing to see so many old dudes to provide contrast in the scenes. It is not for everyone, but the net is already awash with "college kid on college kid" stuff.

I kept my Option 26 for Magda (lol, I know) but found out that it was not possible. Too much horse Ponyplay (damn, isolation has made me rusty) stuff and bondage for my taste, but will take it as it comes. Great levels of domination and humiliation can be reached with bare p%ssy and &ss and the stuff that comes out of them, but . . .
Speaking of Magda, knowing that Sylvessa will die "soon," how is the BDSM/Gabriella ending even possible?
And with the one and only granny gone, it would be nice to gave another one. All those old farts must have wives and co-conspirators, right?

As of the Pink Lady, I wander if there would be any romance options for her, even if not with the protagonist. Love and recognition come in many ways. And somebody could tolerate her tongue.

At one point there was a reference to "Belgian" as a language. In Belgium they speak French and Dutch (Flemish).

Oftentimes, there are sequential scenes that may last for several minutes without the possibility to save. This hurts a lot when the game crashes.

I forgot at which point of the game it was, but a red dot for Sylvessa in her house would lead you to a previous point of the game, creating a loop.

Such a good game!

Last edited:

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
I feel a bit insuffcient/have lack of bigger episode of this game. Last update was kinda shorter or at least I think it was.
This game fked my brain but keep going, dude.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes