tornino

Jan 2, 2019
whats the difference b/w alpha beta and full game is it worth it to pay for alpha or beta or should i wait for full release

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
whats the difference b/w alpha beta and full game is it worth it to pay for alpha or beta or should i wait for full release
As far as I know -
Alpha is ver that is unchecked by testers, so it have some errors and bugs. They might stop you from playing full uptade.
Beta is fixed update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Look back a page or 2, Disciple laid out their plan for the fututre of Autumn Boulevard & Of birds and Bees, there is still 4 updates to go for Autumn Boulevard from the current 1.3 to 1.7 as the final version
Think they meant the full v1.4 and yes, it is out but for $6+ patrons only so I’m not quite sure when we will be getting it.

Jul 3, 2020
Just finished playing to the end of 1.3.
Evil cliffhanger ending!
I'm pretty sure Brownie isn't going to be killed off... buuuut I am kind of wondering what could be done with a dead Brownie future. Like, without him Sylvessa would have to go scouting herself. More danger and more options for her to be captured and coerced into new corruptions. Orrr... I remember Irma having a bat sprite? What if she offers to scout for Sylvessa... in return for helping the vampire train/capture Maria/Pegasus?
I'm thinking the un-ageing/de-ageing stone the Castle is experimenting with might be the MacGuffin to "fix" Sylvessa's illness. Not cured, just kept from having it progress any further.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Sorry to bother but do you have a certain date in mind for the public release of v1.4? I’ve been incredibly excited for it a while now :)
I don't do public releases, only for demos (So my new 2D-art game, I will post the demo here on F95). I do post updates two updates back on TF and Reddit, so I will post v1.2 there in a few days ^^

But for the full latest release, I do not post it anywhere

Reactions: blink66
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes