UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I don't do public releases, only for demos (So my new 2D-art game, I will post the demo here on F95). I do post updates two updates back on TF and Reddit, so I will post v1.2 there in a few days ^^

But for the full latest release, I do not post it anywhere
Hi Dev DOV lol, been a while since I gave you some feedback on my favorite game Autumn boulevard. I'm so happy that you still are making more updates for it even if you have a new game going and I'm dreading the time when this story is ending. I sure will miss Sylvessa with her sensual personality and body. Can't you some how let her be reborn for a Autumn Boulevard 2? I mean she knows so many angels and other powerful beings so why can't they somehow let her get another chance in another crazy adventure? Let's face it, you have a really valuable asset in Sylvessa who everyone loves and adore for her, as I said earlier, sensual personality and body. I have to agree with another of your fans though, she need a better looking hairdo LOL. Also, that beautiful thing she has going with Ursula...I really hope that they will become a pair instead of all the ugly and old men that are roaming around using her.
Anyway, I have another question for ya': When I looked in the game files I saw a plugins file called "MessageHide". Can it be used somehow to hide the interface because sometimes the textbox are obstructing the best part of the CDs if you know what I mean. That's it for now so keep up the good work and thanks again for a different but really good game/story line.

Last edited:

lightsword96

Nov 6, 2017
Dev,
questions about the story during v1.3 playthru, it was bit unclear from the conversation what Ada went thru when Lucille asked the Broker(pigman) what he did to her. Could u perhaps explain more the conversation?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question about Ada myself, will there be a path and possible ending of Sylvessa willingly becoming Ada's newest sex slave? Happy ending style rather than provoking the knights into going to war to kill Ada.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Got a question about Ada myself, will there be a path and possible ending of Sylvessa willingly becoming Ada's newest sex slave?
We are too late into the game for new routes, just gonna put this out there. There are just three updates left before we close the book on Sylvessa.

Happy ending style rather than provoking the knights into going to war to kill Ada.
I dunno, an epic Shonen battluh between Adam and Ada does sound pretty rad, ngl

Reactions: Scotsman1989

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Can't you some how let her be reborn for a Autumn Boulevard 2?
The original title of this game was "Sylvessa dies at the end", the only reason I dropped it, is because it sounded too edgey. So, the chances of an "Autumn Boulevard 2" is non existent. Sry :/ But as I said, I will make a prequel to Autumn Boulevard, set during the time of Saint Violette. So long before Sylvessa was around.

Let's face it, you have a really valuable asset in Sylvessa who everyone loves and adore for her, as I said earlier, sensual personality and body.
Sure, but the point of a character in a story, for me at least, is the arc for said character. He/She has to start out somewhere, grow, and then either fail or succeed in their "Purpose".

One of the reasons why Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul) is such a great (Or if not the best, according to me atleast) manga protagonist, is because of this journey.

Anyway, I have another question for ya': When I looked in the game files I saw a plugins file called "MessageHide". Can it be used somehow to hide the interface because sometimes the textbox are obstructing the best part of the CDs if you know what I mean. That's it for now so keep up the good work and thanks again for a different but really good game/story line.
Press "Q" ^^

//Virginia

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
We are too late into the game for new routes, just gonna put this out there. There are just three updates left before we close the book on Sylvessa.

I dunno, an epic Shonen battluh between Adam and Ada does sound pretty rad, ngl
Shame, i would have REALLY LOVED to see an Ada enslaves Sylvessa the right way ending, ah well Fair enough, not askin for spoilers but will ma choices in the paths, (Doc Uptris, Harry & Bianka, Nigel, ect, ect) characters like Maria and the possible romance with Ursula or Richie, have their own unique endings from, say one final choice after Sylvessa finishes what she went there to do? A simple yes or no answer will be fine, (as i said no spoilers)

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius
Jul 3, 2020
The original title of this game was "Sylvessa dies at the end", the only reason I dropped it, is because it sounded too edgey. So, the chances of an "Autumn Boulevard 2" is non existent. Sry :/ But as I said, I will make a prequel to Autumn Boulevard, set during the time of Saint Violette. So long before Sylvessa was around.

Sure, but the point of a character in a story, for me at least, is the arc for said character. He/She has to start out somewhere, grow, and then either fail or succeed in their "Purpose".

One of the reasons why Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul) is such a great (Or if not the best, according to me atleast) manga protagonist, is because of this journey.

Press "Q" ^^

//Virginia

The name change was probably a good idea. It's often very hard to sell a game with a hard, unavoidable, ending like that. I assume it's a nod to the planned end to Kafka's Castle story? Either way, even with Autumn Boulevard closing the book on Sylvessa when it ends, it's cool that you plan to tell more stories in this world you've made.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
air enough, not askin for spoilers but will ma choices in the paths, (Doc Uptris, Harry & Bianka, Nigel, ect, ect) characters like Maria and the possible romance with Ursula or Richie, have their own unique endings from, say one final choice after Sylvessa finishes what she went there to do? A simple yes or no answer will be fine, (as i said no spoilers)
SylvOomer v2 (cropped).png

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Sry :/ But as I said, I will make a prequel to Autumn Boulevard, set during the time of Saint Violette. So long before Sylvessa was around.

//Virginia
Awesome! I'm happy even if you only extend the story just a little bit. I mean it's better than nothing, right?
And I guess I can always replay the game if I miss it too much. Maybe I even understand some of the plots better if I do LOL.

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
Okay, so i got "blocked" pretty soon - cat in snow meets a skeleton that runs after him. What do i do there?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes