• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WhiteWolfe100

May 20, 2020
Hey there Dev this is the first time I'm playing this game and I wanted that it's pretty good
I just wanted to know who's the woman in the end of the update that the windigo was eating

boobthief

May 25, 2017
There's no combat in this game. The choice was greet the deadly monster or shoot it. Shooting it results in death. Another is shoot the monster or shoot a girl you're trying to save. Shooting the monster is another game over.

Not scary or intense, just needless trial and error until you can continue the game.
You played the game. We came. Now you must come with us. Fnarr fnarr. Taste our pleasures. No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

haru4am

Sep 2, 2020
does anyone has a full save for the recent update cause i played this before and im just lazy to go thru the whole thing again?
lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So any help on this? There should be something obvious there i'm just missing.
I honestly thought you figured this one out by the time i've seen your post so i didn't reply. So anyway.. the solution is to go back where you came from. Its a 1-3 maps dash, don't let it catch up, and leave the woods at the exact same spot you started out with Brownie.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
I honestly thought you figured this one out by the time i've seen your post so i didn't reply. So anyway.. the solution is to go back where you came from. Its a 1-3 maps dash, don't let it catch up, and leave the woods at the exact same spot you started out with Brownie.
Thanks for feedback! Nah, i just put it down till i remembered about it again)

Huh, i'll check that out then. Though i tried to leave to no avail, but perhaps i'm mistaken.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Please please please say there will be more Ylva content, she is THE PERFECT combo of sweetness, cuteness and sexiness all rolled into one glorious goblin package.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes