Jun 19, 2019
Man, on one hand I absolutely despise the ugly bastards in your game, but on the other I find the bimbofication, especially the "jekyll and hyde" aspect hot as fuck. And then you had to go and give us another girl to bimbofy. Come on man, stop messing with me.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Man, on one hand I absolutely despise the ugly bastards in your game
I love them though.

but on the other I find the bimbofication, especially the "jekyll and hyde" aspect hot as fuck. And then you had to go and give us another girl to bimbofy. Come on man, stop messing with me.
Its a shame that Patreon changed their stance on mind control, cuz I had some awesome things planned. But in my other game "Of Birds and Bees", the mind control is made clear that it is voluntary, so I can do much more with "Mind corruption"

Nah don't worry, if someone posted a spoiler,
It is worrisome though, as we are entering the endgame, and I obviously do not want anyone to be spoiled. I remember still how scared I was everytime a new Attack on Titan chapter dropped, and I had to go offline completely waiting for it to be translated. Still managed to get one part spoiled :/

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I love them though.
Much of us do, too. Not as much as Syl but still

Its a shame that Patreon changed their stance on mind control, cuz I had some awesome things planned. But in my other game "Of Birds and Bees", the mind control is made clear that it is voluntary, so I can do much more with "Mind corruption"
Aw, would've loved to see more mind corruption with Sylvessa.....

It is worrisome though, as we are entering the endgame, and I obviously do not want anyone to be spoiled. I remember still how scared I was everytime a new Attack on Titan chapter dropped, and I had to go offline completely waiting for it to be translated. Still managed to get one part spoiled :/
I can understand worrying about it....
People seems very aroused by the idea of spoiling things for everyone else. Not much to do about it except sending them to Blakulla.

Aug 5, 2016
One thing that disappoints me is that Sylvessa has an expiration date. She's one of my more favorite playable female characters on this site, it will be sad to see her go when the story finishes.

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Can be more scenes with Mr. Johnson, he is the most comfortable of all the characters, because dont like at all the fat guys and bimbo content. Also in the ending with Mr. Johnson, Slyvessa could marry him and became Ms. Johnson, dressing the cheerleader outfit from the start from the game and leaving the guy how is dating now and became the wife of the Mr. Johnson. Also would like that the two will move to the place of the blakulla ending, were time is meanless, so Slyvessa could enjoy the eterny and become, Ms. Johnson the sluty teen cheerleader wife of Mr. Johnson. I think could be made possible with Slyvessa or Mr. Johnson making a deal with a goblin because Johnson is getting sick or old, so he can be with Slyvessa forever. This could be the ending or alternative ending of the two.

Also I love the music that you put in Johnson and Slyvessa scenes, is really nice.Please make something like this
DiscipleOfVirginia

Reactions: Happosai

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone share a save with me right before the blakulla ending pls? Or tell me where can i get that ending? I lost my save files

Last edited:

Velzebul

Oct 10, 2017
Why not go to SubscribeStar or another more tolerant platform?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿