gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
How many scenes are there in this uptade?
I mean scenes with Otis, Nigel, Harry peoples like that? looks like there are none right??
Its more story-centric?? which pleases me since I love Sylvessa's story :love:
But i also love to see her being used bye fat big men... hahaha

Reactions: FoolClone

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Wait what really?? Scenes with Sylvessa? like what for examples
For example... you can actually play an update. As I said every route got a scene with exceptions of Goblins and Dr. Utpress.. Urtpress.. whatever. Majority of scenes including Sylvessa thats for sure. This update pretty stacked with content both in terms of story and events

SeveralAtoms

Sep 28, 2017
This game is pretty ace. Slow burn initially (which is fine!) but then the "Pokemon Yellow cave with no Flash" portions are an absolute drag. Having choice for the types of corruption is appreciated and the story itself is interesting. Now i love me some bimbofication but those lips are an affront to all of humanity and the sunday morning milkman. Jokes aside, keep up the good work.

Reactions: ShamanLab

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated!

I'm not sure why the game is much larger than previous version?

Please also provide a changelog if you have it.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
OP updated!

I'm not sure why the game is much larger than previous version?

Please also provide a changelog if you have it.
There are 2 different versions this time around. compressed and uncompressed. previously, it was always the compressed version shared on F95.

Reactions: rf96

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
RPGM I don't usually play a lot of this genre since I find it tedious but this is the same where you have to control the character with the camera up?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
What is the différence between the two version ?
I had quite a few people asking me for an uncompressed version as they felt the compressed version had a lack of image quality (I did not notice this however, but who knows). Which is why I posted two versions.

Reactions: rf96
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes