Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've been using the compressed version till now, the only question i have is, will i have to start again to prevent bugs?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
almost 10 GB really for 1.5 comes there so much content?
I wonder what this means for the future of the game? I recall Fashion Business wound up splitting into a new "Episode" when they reached the 10GB mark because of the excessive filesize...

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Very disappointed, I thought in update 1.5 we would see Sylvessa become a horse slave, trained on Blakulla farm, only to be rescued by the captain in the last scene, couldn't there be an option there?
Expect a ponyslut ending

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I wonder what this means for the future of the game? I recall Fashion Business wound up splitting into a new "Episode" when they reached the 10GB mark because of the excessive filesize...
1. As mentioned two "threads" back, there are two versions this time. One uncompressed , one compressed (Like 2-3 gigs).

2. I plan to end the whole story in two updates (v1.7)

Very disappointed, I thought in update 1.5 we would see Sylvessa become a horse slave, trained on Blakulla farm, only to be rescued by the captain in the last scene, couldn't there be an option there?
Expect a ponyslut ending
Can't, its against TOS of Patreon. The closest we will see of something like that is the bad end in v1.1

DEUS BENEDICTUS

Apr 11, 2020
I don't often write something about games, especially on this site, BUT! This game, in my opinion, is one of the best, in terms of the plot, for sure.
What I didn’t like: Some kind of empty locations, this is more of a nit-picking, as there is a lot of content in the game and it’s very stupid to pay attention on this. Decoration of locations - ESPECIALLY Libraries, locations in front of the library itself, well, this is just sadness. It would be possible to make the locations better, for example, at least at the House of Karl and Magda, there is a staircase, why not just remove it? or not add a cue to the heroine when trying to interact with her, as well as with the house of Harry and Mr. Johnson, the door seems to be there but nothing happens, a trifle is nice) I wish the developer success, was nice to spend time playing a game that you really want to play.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Never finished the previous update so I'm catching up now, seems to get better every release.

Really hope we get to kill or irrevocably ruin Irma soon though, unlike most villains in the story I dislike her a lot and just want her gone. If that happens in 1.4 or 1.5 I'll be ecstatic.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone have a save right after this mission? Because whenever I enter it the application closes it's right at the beginning after killing the little monster that was chasing the cat.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well a plentiful update ; plot twists and naughtiness galore. I had a blast.

Careful heavy spoiler below :
That was some serious revelation, Johannes is dead and Sylvessa is doing all of this for vengeance. That takes some serious guts. Even though everything tends to the contrary, I hope Syl will survive somehow.... or at least go to heaven with Brownie and Johannes.... after an orgy like never before with Nigel, Harry, Mr Johnson and all of their friends!
Also Adam is finally here, have some champagne !

• Wow
Reactions: boobthief
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes