Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
It is not mentioned there. As Sylvessa goes to bed there are 2 red flames, which are touched. As the Mare comes the cat touches a blue flame which activates the sphere, sprays water, and activates holy water, but then there are no more flames and the sphere disappears. I cannot figure out how to use the holy water.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It is not mentioned there. As Sylvessa goes to bed there are 2 red flames, which are touched. As the Mare comes the cat touches a blue flame which activates the sphere, sprays water, and activates holy water, but then there are no more flames and the sphere disappears. I cannot figure out how to use the holy water.
Go out into the hall and interact with the doll there, that will wake Sylv up, the drone with the holy water is not how you get past that bit.

Reactions: Anders78

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Same here. For some reason I did not get any Erotica with the latest Update (somehow I left all routes I was on before). So I just take this as an opportunity to play the full finished game from the start.
Its because you continued with the provided save that came with the download. This proven to be a mistake as the guy, who actually shared the update in the form of a torrent on another site which was shared here, for whatever dickish reasons figured it would be nice if he would just delete the originally provided save file and replace it with his own. On the virgin path.

Now i assume this wasn't DoV's practical joke to troll pirates who absent mindedly go with the save provided :sneaky:

That is, i have to assume that the guy who shared the update made a deliberate effort to replace the original save file with one of his where he said no to all possible paths with Syl, rendering the playthrough into a non-sexual story mode.

As soon as i replayed the update with my own save, which i always make and came real handy this time indeed, lo behold the lewds were back on.

Reactions: crookscomp
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes