xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
I have been thinking: since Sylvessa's BF has been "cucked" by pretty much the whole town, is there anything for him as compensation? Like a new GF, say Lucille?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have been thinking: since Sylvessa's BF has been "cucked" by pretty much the whole town, is there anything for him as compensation? Like a new GF, say Lucille?
Ah, yes, you totally want Lucille as your girlfriend...

Regarding her Boyfriend, you should keep on playing the game.

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
Hoh boy, what a place to end this update on. I just about had it with those Blackulla bastards, so seeing that guy show up was like "Mmm, yes, daddy. Give some of that catharsis". Pretty excited for what comes next. Hope we get to see that cunt Irma get turned into roomba food soon.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hopefully this small endings question can be answered without spoilers, a simple yes or no answer is all i'm looking for, i'm not asking if Sylv gets cured or not, but will we get to choose our final ending? Like for example fully letting the Bianka personality take control for Harry's enjoyment, or fully commiting to being Doc Uptress's slutty nurse.

But my true hopes at a multiple choice ending, Sylv could choose to commit her heart to Maria or Ursula, or maybe become Ada's newest submissive slut, but i know i'll never get a straight answer for that till long after the game is finished.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hopefully this small endings question can be answered without spoilers, a simple yes or no answer is all i'm looking for, i'm not asking if Sylv gets cured or not, but will we get to choose our final ending? Like for example fully letting the Bianka personality take control for Harry's enjoyment, or fully commiting to being Doc Uptress's slutty nurse.

But my true hopes at a multiple choice ending, Sylv could choose to commit her heart to Maria or Ursula, or maybe become Ada's newest submissive slut, but i know i'll never get a straight answer for that till long after the game is finished.
I was gonna reply with Oomer Sylvessa like last time, but I will say this instead.

In all the forums, reddit posts, this game has been shared and talked about... One coomer (coomer not used as a pejorative here btw) more or less nailed the ending spot on. It was very eerie lmao, and when all is set and done and v1.7 has finished, I will post the message (Private info censored ofc) in this thread.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I was gonna reply with Oomer Sylvessa like last time, but I will say this instead.

In all the forums, reddit posts, this game has been shared and talked about... One coomer (coomer not used as a pejorative here btw) more or less nailed the ending spot on. It was very eerie lmao, and when all is set and done and v1.7 has finished, I will post the message (Private info censored ofc) in this thread.
Thats fair

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
DiscipleOfVirginia Hello mate how are you?
I don't know if you've ever been asked these questions but I need to know haha.

How did you get the idea to create the adventures of Sylvessa and what were your inspirations? Of all the characters in your game, do you have a favorite?( Whether its his, his design, his personality)

I know you have another game in progress "Of birds and Bees" When all the games are finished, do you have any plan to create another one or will you stop there?

Too many questions I'm sorry but it had to come out. thanks for reading and good luck in preparing for the update

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Hello mate how are you?
I am good, how are you? :p

DiscipleOfVirginia
How did you get the idea to create the adventures of Sylvessa and what were your inspirations?
Sylvessa is based on Aileen Ritter from The Dark Tower (The comics not the book). The story is based/inspired on The Castle by Kafka, which tells the story about a land surveyor trying to get to The Castle, but bureacracy is in his way every step on the way.

DiscipleOfVirginia Of all the characters in your game, do you have a favorite?( Whether its his, his design, his personality)
It changes, but right now its a tie between Kassiopeia and Lucille. Its a mix between personalities and design. Lucille is based upon The Devil from the short film "Toby Dammit".

DiscipleOfVirginia

I know you have another game in progress "Of birds and Bees" When all the games are finished, do you have any plan to create another one or will you stop there?
Many, many more. As I said before, when I finished this one, I will start on the prequel, which will be about Madeleine the Tall (Mentioned a lot in the latest updates)

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I very like Bianca but why is no slow transformation from Silv to Bianca ? in many scenes, its immediately jump from Silv to Bianca. Why not giving 5 or 6 renders and expanded fast ransformation scene from Silv to Bianca.

Last edited:

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Do you know if there is a path for Silva to gradually disappear ? ie Silvia after each transformation into Bianca, she gradually became more like Bianca ? Until finally it remains only Banca ?

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When will be update?
I finished writing out v1.6 and v1.7 (The final update) in RpgMaker last week. I am taking a short break from Autumn, to write out v0.6 of Birds (Or as much as I can) before seriously starting to do renders for Autumn. Since once I start, I won't stop doing Autumn renders untill its finished lol.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes