DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So it will be more Bianca render ? And still no transformation but only jump from Silv to Bianca ?
I would be yeeted off Patreon if I do not handle Sylvessa and Bianka as two sepearate "people". So this will never happen. Yet, this happens in "Birds" as I set that route up completely different, and both Amy and Ryan consent all the time and are active in it.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I would be yeeted off Patreon if I do not handle Sylvessa and Bianka as two sepearate "people". So this will never happen. Yet, this happens in "Birds" as I set that route up completely different, and both Amy and Ryan consent all the time and are active in it.
So in Birds you add normal transformation ? (bimbofication and gender transformation ?) or still jump ?

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Is there a Quest log of some sort in the game? Because when you stop playing and then return its impossible to know what you are supposed to do without a log entry.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia why you use png file ? and no webp or jpg ? webp and jpg has the same quality as png but only half mega.

game png 10GB
game jpg/webp ~3GB.

Soon your game will be like AAA game from PC/Xbox/PS but not on quality but only GB.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia As you can know, I'm from Poland. Soon we'll have a war in our country so can you say me when you expect publish Alpha of 1.6?
I was gonna make a joke about the last world war, but then my mind drifted to the Polish stripper I met in a strip club in Warsawa, who had one of the best asses I ever saw irl. And it makes me very sad now, that this dummy thicc thicc girl might not be around in a month or two.

Anyway, what was the question?

Reactions: boomboom0

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
I was gonna make a joke about the last world war, but then my mind drifted to the Polish stripper I met in a strip club in Warsawa, who had one of the best asses I ever saw irl. And it makes me very sad now, that this dummy thicc thicc girl might not be around in a month or two.

Anyway, what was the question?
I was in casual club in Warsaw, Imo there everyone are strippteser

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes