Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Compressed is self explanatory. Compressed meaning the size has been reduce. Either by reducing image file size or video file size or both. Normal version is one that hasn't been compressed or has already been compressed by the DEV.

Ash919

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me the songs being used in the background of this game ?? For example, The back ground song in the Tunnel when Sylvessa and her party along with Irma went to the Museum .. That song is really good.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Guys, can anyone tell me the songs being used in the background of this game ?? For example, The back ground song in the Tunnel when Sylvessa and her party along with Irma went to the Museum .. That song is really good.
The background music should be in the game dir in www/audio/bgm/

The developer actually credits the music (nice!) in www/img/pictures/Music 1,2,3.png

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
10/10 would bimbo again

Mega

Allthough I recognise I cannot stop anyone from playing the BETA, this version is not finished. A lot of my renders are not done, there are spelling mistakes, and the version is not "canonised", as in, there are things and aspects of the story in it that I will change (And have allready changed since releasing the beta).

Furthermore, there are blackscreens. This means there might be a scene which looks out to be awesome, and you are just greated by black.png.

The full finished version will be out within two weeks I feel.

Now, again, I recognise my warning might not stop people from playing it, but if you do, please just don't spoil the update for people who want to wait.

Mr. Moops

Jan 27, 2021

Allthough I recognise I cannot stop anyone from playing the BETA, this version is not finished. A lot of my renders are not done, there are spelling mistakes, and the version is not "canonised", as in, there are things and aspects of the story in it that I will change (And have allready changed since releasing the beta).

Furthermore, there are blackscreens. This means there might be a scene which looks out to be awesome, and you are just greated by black.png.

The full finished version will be out within two weeks I feel.

Now, again, I recognise my warning might not stop people from playing it, but if you do, please just don't spoil the update for people who want to wait.
Gandalf is disappoint. He is disappoint in you all.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes