Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Damn this game crash a lot.... especially at the end of very long cutscene

Last edited:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hi, need some help out there from all you gentlemen.
How to hide the text box to see the entire image? (The thing, you usually press H to hide the text box temporarily).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you very much. Also, in case the game does have this function, is it possible to view the log/history in the game too?
Sorry No there isnae, if you want a log or history involving the sex scenes, do what i do, make multiple saves before every sex scene.

There is also the gallery mode availiable at the end of each update, though 2 things before you try that.

First, it only has the sex scenes (mostly without the buildup to what happens) and the Chloe-TV episodes.

Second, to me it's slightly busted, sometimes after i view a scene, it jumps me to a part MILES back in the story. Mostly the scene at the cabins where Michael is talking to John (I think) and the goth looking guy. It's been a while since i've played this (waiting on full completion so i can play all in one) so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ValeriaEx

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
There is also the gallery mode availiable at the end of each update
Gallery mode available at end of each update, meaning I need to finish the game to be able to access this gallery mode? I love hard BDSM stuffs like in this game, with Karl and Magna route. Is their scenes also included in this mode? I haven't finished the game yet, though.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Gallery mode available at end of each update, meaning I need to finish the game to be able to access this gallery mode? I love hard BDSM stuffs like in this game, with Karl and Magna route. Is their scenes also included in this mode? I haven't finished the game yet, though.
All current sex scenes (except a lesbian scene with one of the CUTEST & SEXIEST female Goblins I have EVER seen) are availiable in the gallery.

But as i said it's a little wonky, be ready to restart the game when you get pushed back in the story, I don't know if it's the same on all updates, but in the save game list there is a save near the bottom called Be Kind, Rewind, that is the gallery. Check your save list, see if it's there for you.

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
Yup, every route is included. Yup, you have to "finish" the game. Here you go, full save. Gallery is in save17 file.

Reactions: jafriend82

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
Since we're already on the subject of the gallery. Do you also have the impression that some scenes are "extended"? I mean mostly the scenes with Nigel. Or it's just me having the awesome Mandela effect?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Yup, every route is included. Yup, you have to "finish" the game. Here you go, full save. Gallery is in save17 file.
Thank you kindly! I'm gonna finish the game on my own first, and then use your save game to see whatever I've missed on my playthrough. Couldn't thank you enough, really. Saves me a lot of trouble.

All current sex scenes (except a lesbian scene with one of the CUTEST & SEXIEST female Goblins I have EVER seen) are availiable in the gallery.

But as i said it's a little wonky, be ready to restart the game when you get pushed back in the story, I don't know if it's the same on all updates, but in the save game list there is a save near the bottom called Be Kind, Rewind, that is the gallery. Check your save list, see if it's there for you.
Well, talk about being wonky, so far I'm saving the game at any possible moment, because it crashed about eight times already. But the game's story itself is seriously awesome! Like I said, the Karl and Magna routes, that's a very rare find, I don't remember any games coming close to this kind of thing at all in this site. But in case you guys know any, I sure do want to listen to it :)

Since we're already on the subject of the gallery. Do you also have the impression that some scenes are "extended"? I mean mostly the scenes with Nigel. Or it's just me having the awesome Mandela effect?
I don't know, I really love Nigel's route, but I haven't finished the game yet anyway. What do you mean with 'extended' though? Do you mean the scenes from the gallery or during a regular playthrough?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hur går det? ETA nästa uppdate?
Det går bra, borde släppa en Alpha den här månaden typ. Blev precis klar med slutet och början på uppdateringen ^^

English Translation (So mods, plz no ban :oops: :oops: :oops: ): Its going well, an alpha should be done this month. I just finished the beginning and end of this update ^^

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I just finished the beginning and end of this update ^^
It's the last one, isn't it? I hope she has another short moment of clarity in the bimbo route but the urge to catch ropes gets the better of her. Some twist and pull is needed I'd say. Can't have her turn into a full-time bimbo all too easily (if it happens they way I hope it will). I almost feel a little bit ashamed for saying that the pony ending will be hard to top :LOL:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
It's the last one, isn't it? I hope she has another short moment of clarity in the bimbo route but the urge to catch ropes gets the better of her. Some twist and pull is needed I'd say. Can't have her turn into a full-time bimbo all too easily (if it happens they way I hope it will). I almost feel a little bit ashamed for saying that the pony ending will be hard to top :LOL:
No, this is v1.6. V1.7 is final update ^^

But as I said (Or think I did lol) is that v1.6 has the Bimbo ending in it. So we are saying goodbye to Bianka this update sadly

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DoV, are you planning on committing to Of Birds and Bees full time after v1.7 or do you think you'll start a new project?
I will commit to it full time, but also start with the Autumn Boulevard Prequel. So they will "Swap places" so to say. Birds will be primary focus, the Autumn Boulevard Prequel secondary

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes