PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Anyone got a save for 1.5? I accidentally deleted mine, so I'm ill prepared, lol. A beginning save would be preferable since I can recap.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Autumn Boulevard [v1.6] [DiscipleofVirginia]

SIZE ~ 686 MB
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Seems to be some software memory leak that happens after longer scenes(some RPGM plugin maybe?) overloading to a point where it hits a memory roof limit set in software config and results in crash.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn after all that cant save at all. keep going through all that just for it to crash when a scene finally happens.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So since this developer has of birds and bees which is a renpy game and thus they know how to renpy- is there a way to petition the Dev to make a renpy version of this game somehow? RPGM is bloody awful- the only reason why i keep coming back to this game is story but by god i despise rpgm lol

Reactions: Simon12345_

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So since this developer has of birds and bees which is a renpy game and thus they know how to renpy- is there a way to petition the Dev to make a renpy version of this game somehow? RPGM is bloody awful- the only reason why i keep coming back to this game is story but by god i despise rpgm lol
Copy pasted from a reply about the same thing earlier in the thread

Happy you enjoyed ^^

But to answer this question, allthough there are about 60 renders I will remake after I finished v1.7 (These being in the start of the story), and include a "SFW" version (This I am still 50/50 on), in terms of porting it to Mac, this I will not do. Maybe if I could pay someone to do it for me, but personally doing it? No.

Ren'Py version I feel is out of the question, as Ren'py supports a 16:9 aspect ratio and Autumn Boulevard's renders are 66:59 ratio (Maybe there is a fix to this, maybe not). Further more, there are a lot of exploring and gameplay parts to Autumn Boulevard that Ren'Py does not support. Further more, this conversion is not a snap of the fingers thing. I would need to write the code and stuff. It would probably take months for me to do it in a satisfactory manner I am happy with. And those months, I would rather spend doing other stuff not related to Autumn Boulevard, as writing it is making me very exhausted.

Reactions: Lunarai

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So..... is it the end ? Truly the end ? Brownie death almost killed me but just after that, Sylv dies too ? Damn I'm almost in tears.... But it seems that she found Johannes and Brownie in the afterlife (Meadows ?) so what is left for 1.7 ?
I'm too crushed to search in the thread....

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes