darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone have recommendations for 3dcg based games that have similar content to the bdsm path seen here? Other than Fashion Business which is just an elongated tease/bore.

Reactions: ValeriaEx

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Does anyone have recommendations for 3dcg based games that have similar content to the bdsm path seen here? Other than Fashion Business which is just an elongated tease/bore.
I know right! It's so damn good, right! Really hard to find something like this, truly a gem! You can check for more over here. Also, Virginia is also developing another game called Of Birds and Bees, which I truly think is going to get as good as this one does.

Reactions: giqui

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Tried this game some time ago, and one thing I wasn't a big fan of is the fact that the bimbofied version of Sylvessa is somewhat of a seperate entity. It's like two people switching in the same body, and in that sense, the real Sylvessa stays mostly untainted, at least in the part I have read so far. I am more into a more realistic take on bimbofication and corruption. Then again, the story is not complete yet, so I might give a look at this again in the future.

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
I am stuck at the very beginning : watched tv playing by girl and that's all... what is next ? can anyone help?

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
Wow what an update. It's thrilling and sad to think about AB coming to an end in the near future.
And I'm assuming Nigel is gonna get his ending in 1.7?

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
I know that asking is a bit to much, but a would like an ending that Sylvessa could spend the afterlife with Mr jhonson, I really like his character and was his route in the game that was my favorite. And I really think that Mr jhonson and Sylvessa can be a really nice couple. But if is any possiblity that Mr jhonson could survive his dead, could you do and alternative ending were Sylvessa could become his cheerleader wife and go to that island to spend eternity. If not, could you please make and ending that if you follow Mr jhonson route, Sylvessa could find him in the afterlife and there became his wife. Please, is that you give Mr jhonson very little scenes and would like to see a proper ending to his story

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes