BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Ah, I'm super excited to play the final endings!
I know that asking is a bit to much, but a would like an ending that Sylvessa could spend the afterlife with Mr jhonson, I really like his character and was his route in the game that was my favorite. And I really think that Mr jhonson and Sylvessa can be a really nice couple. But if is any possiblity that Mr jhonson could survive his dead, could you do and alternative ending were Sylvessa could become his cheerleader wife and go to that island to spend eternity. Please, is that you give Mr jhonson very little scenes and would like to see a proper ending to his story

Reactions: Happosai

Valoric

Mar 4, 2022
Hi Guys. I can't get pas t the demon girl stalking into the bedroom. The Blue flame say sto go and avtivate Caligula's holy water defense but nothing happens. When I click on the doll in the hallway ther is a scene where the music plays and the MC fights the Demon and they some how get out side and she stabs it to no effect and I die away - I try to run away but no matter where I go I die - HELP!!!

Valoric

Mar 4, 2022
Hi Guys. I can't get pas t the demon girl stalking into the bedroom. The Blue flame say sto go and avtivate Caligula's holy water defense but nothing happens. When I click on the doll in the hallway ther is a scene where the music plays and the MC fights the Demon and they some how get out side and she stabs it to no effect and I die away - I try to run away but no matter where I go I die - HELP!!!

I more complete desription is once you get outside with the demon run to the left to the next area and find Ursula and she will take care of the Demon.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, but it appears saving is enabled during this long scene. Meta-chan says to hit escape anytime you want. Make sure to save regularly.
Doesn't work prior to this scene I found out. It's still a gamble with all the other scenes.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
It feels like this will be updated while I am sleeping, and I need this thing to have the [Completed] tag when it hits the update screen.

Ah well.

Reactions: Surpriz20

quantativeeasing

Nov 23, 2020
So on the default save (that starts with the new content) for the newest version, I can't seem to find a way to find endings other than the default one? Am I missing something or are the routes just turned off by default in that save and I can't turn them on because I can't go into the house to activate the fireplace? I ended up seeing some of the endings by copying a replay room save over from an older version of the game, but I get the impression I'm missing context to the cutscenes a bit, so I would like to try and do them naturally.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes