Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So..... is it the end ? Truly the end ? Brownie death almost killed me but just after that, Sylv dies too ? Damn I'm almost in tears.... But it seems that she found Johannes and Brownie in the afterlife (Meadows ?) so what is left for 1.7 ?
I'm too crushed to search in the thread....
From older posts, v1.7 will be the final story update, so don't lose hope, Disciple might have a miracle for our beautiful Sylvessa up his sleeve, but will NEVER tell us till it's time for the final release.

Any updates after that will be bugfixes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
From older posts, v1.7 will be the final story update, so don't lose hope, Disciple might have a miracle for our beautiful Sylvessa up his sleeve, but will NEVER tell us till it's time for the final release.

Any updates after that will be bugfixes.
I do hope so.... there's still some loose ends to tie up and we can't end on that note....even if all 3 are happily reunited... We need something more. Thanks for the sliver of hope, man
Yeah, we'll be haunting the replay room until the update is ready....

And maybe some re-rendering ?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I have been curious about trying this hearing that it has a bimbofication focus, but hearing the replies insinuating it has a bad ending, that does worry me, I don't mind spoilers in that regard.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned, but the game seems to be broken on high refresh rate monitors, and runs at hyper speed, rendering it unplayable.

It seems to be out of my comfort zone kink wise, especially with the men, but I am curious to possibly check this out once the early renders are redone, as those are admittedly very off-putting. Does "Bianka" look more attractive in the later renders?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thumbnails so please click to enlarge.
View attachment 1780802 View attachment 1780804
The face looks a little strange imo, mostly in regards to the nasiolabial folds, eyebrows, and lips (having plush DSL's is absolutely part of the kink, but they seem oddly pronounced and over featured compared to the rest of the face), and the front facing profile of the hair with the split line is unusual looking.

The body looks fantastic, as do the accessories, and the side facing profile looks noticeably better too oddly.

I do hope the "ending" for her is actually good, and only a "bad ending" in the fetishistic form.

The instagram previews show an amazing progression in modelling ability, are the recent ones from the new project?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I do hope the "ending" for her is actually good, and only a "bad ending" in the fetishistic form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The instagram previews show an amazing progression in modelling ability, are the recent ones from the new project?
Each preview is addressed so you can see whether it belongs to this title or the new one so i'm a bit confused over your confusion.

Reactions: ashrana88

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each preview is addressed so you can see whether it belongs to this title or the new one so i'm a bit confused over your confusion.
Well the recent previews don't label themselves as part of any game, so I was mostly just curious/hopeful to see if the new project had good modelling/design, although perhaps that part of the game isn't integrated yet.

Thank you for the clarification!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well the recent previews don't label themselves as part of any game, so I was mostly just curious/hopeful to see if the new project had good modelling/design, although perhaps that part of the game isn't integrated yet.

Thank you for the clarification!
The new project's link is in the OP so you can check 'Of Birds and Bees' yourself. You are right. The very recent ones aren't. I just assumed you'd check a few more down the line which are and both Kassiopeia (Autumn Boulevard npc) has addressed previews as well as Melanie who is the mc of Of Birds and Bees. I keep forgetting her name still so i keep checking it. :whistle:

DiscipleOfVirginia That Slyvessa Pepe is fucking hilarious! :LOL:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there is only Eldritch Squirrel (did I ever tell you its story????)
Something similar to where you realize too late that it was Benny, the hamster, who comitted all those grisly murders? Indeed, no hope for mortals in such fables as the Necrodenticon or the fragmented Encylopedia Hamsterica that whispers forbidden secrets of vampiric hamsters living among men, pretending to be mere pets for thousands of years, play mortals for fools under an act everlasting, a grand Hamsterade.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Something similar to where you realize too late that it was Benny, the hamster, who comitted all those grisly murders? Indeed, no hope for mortals in such fables as the Necrodenticon or the fragmented Encylopedia Hamsterica that whispers forbidden secrets of vampiric hamsters living among men, pretending to be mere pets for thousands of years, play mortals for fools under an act everlasting, a grand Hamsterade.
hamstssacre of 1876, yes. Only made possible after Gunhild the Bored declared herself free from the clutches of the Svlakire Free Estate of 1210.

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
[RPGM] Autumn Boulevard [v1.6] [DiscipleofVirginia]

obs:extract and replace the files in the data folder.only dialogs translated to portuguese

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Well it was kind of obvious that there might not be a and they lived happily ever after ending.

Slowly the fame is starting to tie up all the different paths.
There is at least an ending for the sheriff path missing.

Nice to see there are developers that go north to south on their games and not only east and west adding stuff and never finishing a story.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes