DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
That is, i have to assume that the guy who shared the update made a deliberate effort to replace the original save file with one of his where he said no to all possible paths with Syl, rendering the playthrough into a non-sexual story mode.
So there is some unfathomly based chad trad "Only Ursula Route Vanilla Kawaii Playthrough" pirate out there? Thats awesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demahka and Ennoch

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Its because you continued with the provided save that came with the download. This proven to be a mistake as the guy, who actually shared the update in the form of a torrent on another site which was shared here, for whatever dickish reasons figured it would be nice if he would just delete the originally provided save file and replace it with his own. On the virgin path.

Now i assume this wasn't DoV's practical joke to troll pirates who absent mindedly go with the save provided :sneaky:

That is, i have to assume that the guy who shared the update made a deliberate effort to replace the original save file with one of his where he said no to all possible paths with Syl, rendering the playthrough into a non-sexual story mode.

As soon as i replayed the update with my own save, which i always make and came real handy this time indeed, lo behold the lewds were back on.
Ah ok. I was sure I used my own save, where I was on almost all routes. But good to know.

But still, it gave me a reason to wait for the Ending and play the whole game in one go.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
And here I was thinking that the problem with this game was that it totally missed out the opportunity of ugly old guys abusing innocent virgins.

Mar 10, 2018
Been following this since v0.1
Found the story a bit hard to follow, but loved it nontheless.
But holy shit that bianka route scratched my (evidently niche) bimbofication itch.
Fucking mwah absolute biggest chef's kiss, thank you for adding it in.
Keep doing your thing. Lots of love.

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Is there a way to no clip? I seem to have gotten myself stuck I'm at the library visit before the yacht party and I accidentally went up now I'm stuck on queen street

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Is there a way to avoid Harry? For a game that claims to give options to avoid every route, he gives her coffee and there is only the option "sure", than later he comes to her house at night. Did I miss something or there is really no way to avoid that fatass?

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a way to avoid Harry? For a game that claims to give options to avoid every route, he gives her coffee and there is only the option "sure", than later he comes to her house at night. Did I miss something or there is really no way to avoid that fatass?
When Sylvessa checks her body wards in the mirror, choose look closer, that will show Sylv the Bianka personality in the mirror and Sylv will destroy it.

So the next time she see's Harry, the fat fuck gets Tophat shoved in his mouth, and a real nasty fuck you threat with her glowing Lucifer Green eyes.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
When Sylvessa checks her body wards in the mirror, choose look closer, that will show Sylv the Bianka personality in the mirror and Sylv will destroy it.

So the next time she see's Harry, the fat fuck gets Tophat shoved in his mouth, and a real nasty fuck you threat with her glowing Lucifer Green eyes.
Thank you!!
Edit: where do I check this? I tried both mirrors in her house, nothing happens, or do I need to with a previous save before he comes there for the first time?
Edit2: nevermind, it's solved.
I just had to continue the story, thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes