DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Why not try subscribestar or something less demanding in questions of morality? They would you give more freedom. I really don't understand why creators continue to strick with patreon even when it can be bad for resulting product
I would if it was profitable, but alas... To get my following there would take its sweet time. But who knows, I might try it. The only creator I know that actually managed to get super big there is the guys who do Karryn's Prison (Then again, I am sure there are others with that following as well).

Reactions: pr0n and Velzebul

Aureaa

Oct 12, 2019
someone help me out? i dont no how i get stuck in there and cant move, i only use 1 save :(

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Played the newest Update, was a nice read. Even tho, I really struggle with the story with every new Update, so maybe I should just wait until it is completed. I like the story a lot, overall.

However, for some reason I left all Erotica-paths with that Update. I downloaded it from Dropmefiles and I had 0 Eroticas during the whole story, I checked it in the Recollection Room and there were indeed some events I missed, even if I was on the respective path.
I just started my savefile and did not use the Debugger or anything.

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Will there be expanded endings for each path(Grandpa, Hobos, Anal hunter Cop etc.) like Bdsm one before in final version of the game?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Will there be expanded endings for each path(Grandpa, Hobos, Anal hunter Cop etc.) like Bdsm one before in final version of the game?
The following is not set in stone (So I might change it), but the following routes I feel will be in v1.6:

- Utpress

- Nigel

- Maria

- Bianka

I MAY or MAY NOT add another bad ending to that update as well. But please, do not take this as set in stone, as I have written like ten lines of v1.6 as of now (I just finished writing v0.5 of Birds)

Dec 15, 2017
I would if it was profitable, but alas... To get my following there would take its sweet time. But who knows, I might try it. The only creator I know that actually managed to get super big there is the guys who do Karryn's Prison (Then again, I am sure there are others with that following as well).

Mr. Dots has done quite well. Yes they still have a Patreon they run along with their SS, but they are able to continue the creation of DMD without any restrictions as well as their latest game, Sunshine Love. Sunshine Love is on both platforms, but the SS one has taboos in it that are not in the Patreon one. I am sure there are plenty of others, this is just one I know off the top of my head.

xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
Just logged in to say this: keep the good work! I was so impressed last year when I played version 1.3 that I keep coming in, checking to see how the game keeps evolving. I can't wait to see if fully finished.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Don't know if that was already adressed but I found a "bug". When you visit the Castle Town with Otis and you leave the screen here:
1.jpg

You end up in quite a pickle

2.jpg
cause you can't leave that pedestal.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes