Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Heya, great game! i may have few questions if you don't mind...

So the last time i played this one it was v1.3, is there any good amount of new content with this version now?

Is the full gallery save in the op still valid (updated for the last version) or is it for older versions?

Also may i have a nopy link for uncompressed? Mega always f..s me up and the others takes forever to download for some reason (probably because my shitty network of my shitty country).

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: korkmaz1

razest

Sep 2, 2018
can someone share their globale.save from 1.4 please since any normal save without it wouldn't work

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Umm What's the difference b/w uncompressed and lite version? Does lite version have low res art or something ?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Umm What's the difference b/w uncompressed and lite version? Does lite version have low res art or something ?
The uncompressed version, features a number of differences to the lite version. For instance, in the umcompressed, there is another event that if played, Lucille actually materialises for real in your room and eats your heart. Whereas in the lite version, this is not the case.

Hope this helps,
//Virginia

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
The uncompressed version, features a number of differences to the lite version. For instance, in the umcompressed, there is another event that if played, Lucille actually materialises for real in your room and eats your heart. Whereas in the lite version, this is not the case.

Hope this helps,
//Virginia
Thanks for the info. Now i will go for the uncompressed version. Also i wanna ask, I downloaded the lite version and when i run it, I get a message that nw.js is old and i have to use a new profile for the game. The game runs but its performance is very poor. Not playable

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The game runs but its performance is very poor. Not playable
I did not upload the game here, it was a pirate who put it up here. So my guess, is that they either got it from another pirate site that ran it through some thing, or they just have the old version I had to take down due to the issues. I had to update the "Main release" post on Patreon with a new version, so it could be that this Pirated version is the old version that had issues.

Point here being, that none of my Patreons reported any issues beyond the version that broke, that is now fixed on my Patreon ^^.

Reactions: LaRosadelaMuerte

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I did not upload the game here, it was a pirate who put it up here. So my guess, is that they either got it from another pirate site that ran it through some thing, or they just have the old version I had to take down due to the issues. I had to update the "Main release" post on Patreon with a new version, so it could be that this Pirated version is the old version that had issues.

Point here being, that none of my Patreons reported any issues beyond the version that broke, that is now fixed on my Patreon ^^.
I see. Is there any way to update the nw.js profile for the game or do i have to decompile the entire game and recompile it with the new nw.js version ?

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I see. Is there any way to update the nw.js profile for the game or do i have to decompile the entire game and recompile it with the new nw.js version ?
I have no idea actually what is wrong in your case, as it is not the error reported to me by my Patreons. The error I had made, was to choose the wrong starting map, so it was an easy error to fix. In your case, it seems to be something else entirely.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

Hope this helps,
//Virginia
Have a bit of an error that occurs when playing the event where Lucille is meant to materialize in my room. Instead, the German clown is standing on my ceiling and won't stop shouting at me about bicycles I think? Anyway, it's ticking away at my sanity and would really appreciate any idea how to fix this bug as my roommate is banging on the door asking if I'm alright and wondering who is in the room with me. I don't know if this is specific to the pirated version (I was a sub for a long while, but Covid took my jerb) or if your patrons have received this bug as well.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Have a bit of an error that occurs when playing the event where Lucille is meant to materialize in my room. Instead, the German clown is standing on my ceiling and won't stop shouting at me about bicycles I think? Anyway, it's ticking away at my sanity and would really appreciate any idea how to fix this bug as my roommate is banging on the door asking if I'm alright and wondering who is in the room with me. I don't know if this is specific to the pirated version (I was a sub for a long while, but Covid took my jerb) or if your patrons have received this bug as well.
No, my Patreons are not reporting this issue, on the contrary, Kassiopeja instead materialised in their room and baked them cookies. (It was a very popular update)

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes