CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
To answer your question,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it was my pleasure ^^

Again thanks, if I care about what happen to the characters at the end, it means I'm invested. And if i'm invested, it means the journey was a pleasure to make and important to be remembered. A part of the Boulevard will stay with me, and that's beautiful.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

All in all, it feels like almost everyone liked the ending, and that is satisfying enough to me ^^

I hate endings but there are some that leaves the characters alive and happy in my mind, a satisfactory ending ; like AB's. So I understand why people would like it :giggle:

ansmutter

Jan 9, 2018
What is the answer for what elefteria looks like? I tried angel, angelic, demon, demonic, eldritch, beautiful, and naked, and i can't think of anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks for finishing the game.
This update was a lot to read. :)

The "real" ending caught me a bot of guard, especially with the teaser from the last update.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The worst part about endings is.....well its an end. If the game went on forever I would never have gotten bored from it. Disciple you have made one for the history books. I have been following the game since the very first updates, and it will truly remain immortalized, I am sure of it. Keep going strong.

Jul 23, 2018
I thought the update before this finished it. I could be just losing my mind (100%plausible) but if not then what changed? Because I definitely got a ending last update. Was more possible ending added or?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes