cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
The story repeatedly uses the word "decease" (death) when it seems to be referring to the MC's "disease" (illness).

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I was hoping to clarify, I recall something about plans for reworking some of the older renders. Has that been already been done, is in the works, or is the project completely finalized? Thanks in advance.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I was hoping to clarify, I recall something about plans for reworking some of the older renders. Has that been already been done, is in the works, or is the project completely finalized? Thanks in advance.
Not for a few months atleast. Its not a priority at the moment. The priority right now is my oneshoot, and v0.6 of Birds

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I just got back from a (very nice) holiday and tried to download torrent of this game, but that one seeder deleted it, leaving me on 42 %.
Since this is the last update, could somebody just upload the torrent, and seed for a while - the game most certainly merits that much. I enjoyed playing it quite a bit, especially fantasy/horror settings, which surpassed the usual (generic and formulaic) content of the kind in the mainstream media.

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Cant really remember when, but the was a post about Blackulla Castle Dlc. But everything points it ll never happen due 2 new game .

Reactions: Surpriz20

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Cant really remember when, but the was a post about Blackulla Castle Dlc. But everything points it ll never happen due 2 new game .
I can't do it actually, due to Patreon TOS. It would break too many of the rules, so I decided against it. You can see traces of it though in v1.7, where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kakaoaoaoaoao

Mar 18, 2021
So, the woman with a top hat. Can I get a route with her? I only ever saw her in game when she first talked to magda. If someone is kind enough to help, please don't spoil the game too much, I just didn't take the old couple route but I wanna go with her.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes