Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
The mega file is gone, I recommend Pixeldrain since mega and all the other download options available suck bigly.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
In the 1.6 at the beginning, there is this metallic sound on some scene and some maps
It's really annoying because is louder than all other sound and last for the entires scenes are even for the entirety of a map

Hay There I Am Working on A Proper Walkthrough By Converting DEVS Pretty Bad Walkthrough Into PDF By Rewriting The Whole Walkthrough In PDF Format And Adding Map , Characters Images , Characters Information And More Just Like My Previous Walkthrough.
My Previous Walkthrough For Reference
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-5-2-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-8339204

But It May Take A While ( Example 1 Week )

So Stay Tuned.
Any news ?
Because the walkthrough made by the dev... (n)

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
at the department of stress (where u find the briefcase w/patient files), there's a pop-up that asks for a 3-digit door code; how are we supposed to know it, when i haven't seen anything in the game refer to this previously? so if someone could please tell me the code, i'd appreciate it; thx

Dec 15, 2017
This game was amazing, and I really enjoyed the story. Thank god for that scene save ability though. Because without it, that would have gotten very annoying fast. It made the crashes bearable. I will note to new players that the whole ending sequence is looonnggg. I mean, I get it. There was clearly a story the dev wanted to tell, but it felt very reminiscient of Lord of the Rings. Not necessarily bad, just long. Despite these very minor complaints, I did thoroughly enjoy it, and look forward to starting Of Birds and Bees next.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question, Is Sylvessa's personality and sexual openess changing with the BIANKA Program?,because I would think it would even if Sylvessa has been put to sleep while BIANKA is online. The Program would seep in to her Sub conscious and change her and not just overide Sylvessa without any effects to her at all. The Brain is still a mystery. There has been brain washing experiments in the past as crazy as that sounds. Flashing images,repetition of key words to change the subject slowly. So i would think BIANKA would have same effect on Sylvessa.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
very cool demon art. What happened to Sophie was both scary & yet erotic at the same time. Would be neat to see Sylvessa turn into a demon. She would look sexy with horns and a forked tail. Just saying. Hard to classify this game. Horror for sure, corruption that too, mystery absolutely. & lastly definitely thriller. By the by was there any influence from Constantine with Sylvessa's character?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If Seb gets punished for doing what he did....what about Harry?. Great Spooky Vibe throughout entire story thus far. The Horror Corruption combined theme. Two thumbs up.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
makes me sad Sylvessa is going to die. The Story is getting better and better. I hope there is a twist that she in the end lives, or perhaps becomes an Angel. Maybe the twist is she is a reincarnated Saint of sorts who is connected to Michael,Ralph,Ursalla,Gabriella and Lucille in any particular way. Past life lovers, or perhaps a sister long forgotten. Love speculating. In any case I am getting Constantine vibes from Sylvessa. Really enjoyable horror/corruption story. 10/10

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What a Story. WOW!!. It had everything. Transformation,corruption,BDSM & the Supernatural. The Twists and turns had great payoffs. I can usually guess what the twists would be because there are many stories that have become cliche,but I was shocked by what was revealed and I was happy I did not see it coming. I think Irma & Ursalla steal the show at one point. Would have been cool to see a Romance between Irma and Sylvessa. What can I say,I am a sucker for Vampires "wink". Only sad thing is....It's over.

box99999

Sep 15, 2020
When I play his death game just Jump out Can anyone help me? ...(I love this game. This game is worth I always using translations this only I can understand story

fcofco

Jul 31, 2018
Sad to see the end of Sylvessa story, but what an amazing story. Congrats for all your effort and dedication to the game.

bimboahnon1

Nov 12, 2022
I made an account because I wanted to let the creator of this game know I enjoyed it quite a bit. I did the bimbo route and overall it was a nice experience. The transformation hit all the right kinks and was gradual enough to really get me in the mood. The characters were also well fleshed out so it was easy to get invested in the story. I especially liked how Sylvessa felt like an actual person instead of just a female with a vagina to get fucked; almost made me want to do another playthrough and keep her "pure" :)

The ending was bittersweet and I'm actually glad it didn't totally end up depressing like so many other stories where the girl becomes basically a mindless slave. Seeing one of the antagonists regret his decisions was cool and it was probably the best outcome one could have for a forced bimbo transformation story.
That said the game does have some weak points such as unclear writing (English isn't the writer's first language I presume) and vague objectives where sometimes I would wander around and not be clear on what to do next (although this got better in later versions). And while I appreciate the author doing his best to mesh the bimbofication route with the main story, it still came off as its separate thing; although this is understandable as trying to write multiple routes around an overarching story simply is not possible unless you diverge it completely.

Overall a solid 8.5/10. Looking forward to seeing more works from this author.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question.
I'm guessing i made a slip-up, in the gallery there is a scene with Misty in Uptress's office, but in ma save she doesnae do anything, what choice did I miss for that to happen?

Nevermind, I think I found it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes