Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Well just typical good ending. Without spoilers as I remember the protagonist rides off into the sunset with some random :) bitch. They kiss. Ending.

Strange thoughts section:
I know its not about the game(game is nice) but are bdsm and slave tags are forbidden by law or smth in some western countries now? It gets weird when you know game has those fetishes and tags are : vanilla sh1t, vanilla sh1t, nuns aprove, your mom will like it, spanking maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Well just typical good ending. Without spoilers as I remember the protagonist rides off into the sunset with some random :) bitch. They kiss. Ending.
No no, this is not the canon ending. When Sylvessa is outside in v1.7, what you need to do is activate the tree. When you activate the tree, you get taken to Costello Avenue (The street left to Michael's house).

There you will find Irma (At this point I recommend you save the game), when you activate her, she will look at Sylvessa and start to cry. This is when you get a choice. If you ask her "Hey Irma, whats wrong?" she mutters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, and thanks for playing ^^

Mar 29, 2021
Reap your benefits and get a steam release or something now that the game is complete. I don't post often, but i have to congratulate you on completing your game! it couldn't have been easy. I've been following your game for a long time now and it sad to see it end. Good luck with your current and future projects, my friend.
I'll have to agree with others on here and say try and get released to steam ! This is easily on my favorite sexy games I've ever played , Congratulations on finishing it !
I do agree with them too, now that's completed, DiscipleOfVirginia, you should really try to put Autumn Boulevard on Steam! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: box99999

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 221645

Overview:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: Disciple of Virginia -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Of Birds and Bees - The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*!
Genre:

Installation:

Addition Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH- MAP - ITALIAN TRANSLATION -

ignas123 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 889761 View attachment 889762 View attachment 889763 View attachment 889764 View attachment 889765 View attachment 889767 View attachment 889768 View attachment 889769 View attachment 889770 View attachment 889771 View attachment 889772 View attachment 889773 View attachment 889774
is this a some sort of vampire game?

Yeesh3425

Feb 18, 2022
is this a some sort of vampire game?
There are vampires, including one super hot one who should be the MC of the follow up "Sylvessa Moonfarer becomes the prettiest pony," but they are not at all the main focus. This is a human female MC corruption/degradation game against a supernatural horror background.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
cuz of issues with my pc all of the saves i had for various rpg maker H games including this is gone, and i did complete the game, anyone have a save for the gallery so i don't have to do everything all over again?

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
Hi everyone, those of you who have already played the new VN [Fictional Story], what did you think of it?

kikkos

Oct 19, 2019
No no, this is not the canon ending. When Sylvessa is outside in v1.7, what you need to do is activate the tree. When you activate the tree, you get taken to Costello Avenue (The street left to Michael's house).

There you will find Irma (At this point I recommend you save the game), when you activate her, she will look at Sylvessa and start to cry. This is when you get a choice. If you ask her "Hey Irma, whats wrong?" she mutters

Hope this helps, and thanks for playing ^^
I cant find the tree, pless help

• Haha
Reactions: Seyhtan31
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes