lustforever

Oct 29, 2020
i deleted the game with the saves because it took so long for the v1.4 to come out, but now if anyone have the save of v1.3 end then please share it.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i deleted the game with the saves because it took so long for the v1.4 to come out, but now if anyone have the save of v1.3 end then please share it.
dont worry, there will already be a save
just open the game, and select load

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so the scene immidiately after the bat scene requires a "password" to some tunnel. does anyone know what the password is? it's been forever since i played this so if it was written anywhere in game i havent the slightest idea
Edit: found out it's the name of their leader
edit two: it's what heretics call their leader? so i still don't know it

Last edited:

Velzebul

Oct 10, 2017
so the scene immidiately after the bat scene requires a "password" to some tunnel. does anyone know what the password is? it's been forever since i played this so if it was written anywhere in game i havent the slightest idea
Edit: found out it's the name of their leader
edit two: it's what heretics call their leader? so i still don't know it
You aren't really keen in following simple quests guys are you :ROFLMAO: I mean you just have to go back, perhaps talk to the cult lady again, then go to the left corridor, progress into the temple thing, check the back room, talk to hanz, progress further and the passcode will be literally given and it will remain with big red letters on screen untill you unlock the door.

As it was said: Duchess

Its a quest. To get it. You know, the thing you do in most actual games?
Duchess

Reactions: JAD003
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes