4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Lockheart, what softwares do you use to make your models and animations?
I use Daz3D for all my renders and animations. I generally use models other artists have created and pose them in scenes, though I do make minor adjustments to everything. Like combining two models to make someone unique or adding different colors / patterns to clothing to make them different.

Daz3D can be really complicated. It's taken me a few hundreds hours just to get the basics down. Avalon is very much practice for me while I figure it all out. But it's turning out to be a lot of fun too!

MarleyMarley

Jan 31, 2020
I use Daz3D for all my renders and animations. I generally use models other artists have created and pose them in scenes, though I do make minor adjustments to everything. Like combining two models to make someone unique or adding different colors / patterns to clothing to make them different.

Daz3D can be really complicated. It's taken me a few hundreds hours just to get the basics down. Avalon is very much practice for me while I figure it all out. But it's turning out to be a lot of fun too!
Thanks! I have been looking into Daz3D for a while now and I think I'll be investing hours to learning more about it in the future for my projects. I've also heard about Blender and MakeHuman, which lets you make your own assets, have you ever tried those before settling with Daz3D?

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Thanks! I have been looking into Daz3D for a while now and I think I'll be investing hours to learning more about it in the future for my projects. I've also heard about Blender and MakeHuman, which lets you make your own assets, have you ever tried those before settling with Daz3D?
I attempted to make a Doughnut in Blender. Unfortunately, I have almost no artistic ability when it comes to drawing or sculpting. If you are looking into Blender though, this guy was an absolute delight to watch;

I know there are better programs out there than Daz for animations and rendering but I'm rather timid when it comes to new things so I'm going to master Daz and finish Avalon before I try too many new things.

I'm opening up my Discord to the public on Tuesday so you'll be able to ask me questions more directly there. I just have to iron out some of the bugs first.

Reactions: galora

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Avalon [5.2] [Lockheart] - Original Size: 5.56 GB

Download PC (278MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (263MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes