4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
So the update was a bit short and lacking in lewd content. But the punishment of the would be assassin was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. It made my day.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
D

Deleted member 2174751

So the update was a bit short and lacking in lewd content. But the punishment of the would be assassin was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. It made my day.
If she owned a tattoo machine it would be 10x better!

Reactions: arms99

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was thinking about picking this one up and giving it a try, but the size of the files is a bit daunting. It either means a massive amount of content, or the images are pointlessly huge and take up too much space.
Can we get a torrent or something?

Edit: Found the compressed version on the previous page. Guess I'll try it. Hope the issue is the former one, and not the latter.

D

Deleted member 2174751

I was thinking about picking this one up and giving it a try, but the size of the files is a bit daunting. It either means a massive amount of content, or the images are pointlessly huge and take up too much space.
Can we get a torrent or something?
Really, download the Mega or get a Real-Debrid account... Then, download the Mega...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just started the game, and can't help but notice that Paul Bunyan's beefier brother is rather terrified of being mugged... Pretty sure most people are going to avoid a man who looks like he came from Punchlineismachismo.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Blue-eyed Chinese girl. Single girls addressed as Mrs. instead of Miss or Ms.

I think the tattoo gag could have been milked for a bit more - the merc's friend was surprisingly gentle with his ribbing.

Anyway, waiting for the next update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What is the gear filled lightbulb there for? I don't seem to be able to click it, and it also randomly disappears.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
the lightbulb is thinking and not saying outloud
Thanks very much. Now the appearing and disappearing make more sense.

I'm liking the story so far, but I wish the main chracter was a little lighter on the bad jokes.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
great characters and its super silly but thats part of the charm, I hope this will get continued further.
and it could need the humor tag, was it already answered where this is going to go in terms of content/fetishes.

and will it stay split like this? having to decide in the first 5mins to not see 25% of the content seems kinda strange to me, or atleast not something I would prefer.

Last edited:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys! I’ve seen a lot of complaints about the file size. I took a lot of time to make an officially compressed version that is right under the main download. Please download this version for a more reasonable file size.

I know this was a short update and a lot of people are disappointed. As I become more serious about this as a career, there is a lot of setup that has to go on behind the scenes. Now that I have things in place and some helpers, I can focus on the story more.

If you’re here for lewd content, we’re not there yet. It’s a slow burn. Please wait for a few more releases. This is a more story oriented novel rather than fap-fest.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

D

Deleted member 2174751

Not asking for a fapfest, just a commitment other than every 3 or 4 months...

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes