4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how is it that this game is so big compared to other games on this site? 6gb only takes a few minutes to download with fiber so it is not a whine, but Ive played this game for some time and I dont see why this is so much bigger than other renpy games who have similar graphics

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The description sounds interesting, this is a must try.
Is there some music in game?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Wow. This genre is not normally my cup of tea ... but those preview renders are really HOT! I got aroused just looking at them...definitely downloading and will give it a try as soon as I can.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
how is it that this game is so big compared to other games on this site? 6gb only takes a few minutes to download with fiber so it is not a whine, but Ive played this game for some time and I dont see why this is so much bigger than other renpy games who have similar graphics
I expect some people are playing this on large, high res monitors, so the large file size would suit them. There are three versions available - regular, official compressed and unofficial compressed. On my 1080p screen I doubt if I would even notice any difference, but the 4k guys might.

Reactions: OneLuv

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Most other Renpy games are not 1920x1080 resolution. Officially Compressed version is available.

Reactions: OneLuv

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the idea that Byron is the main character.
B could be beau ... it could be babe ... could be baby ... could be boo ... could be Baldr .. could be beast ... beastie, brave,
barb, bestie, bro, bernanrd, Balerophon, Baku, beautiful, bewildering, bestie, bff, bombo, butch, boxom, brimstone, banner.

Byron's shoes
I do not mind barefoot, thank you very much.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I expect some people are playing this on large, high res monitors, so the large file size would suit them. There are three versions available - regular, official compressed and unofficial compressed. On my 1080p screen I doubt if I would even notice any difference, but the 4k guys might.
I play on a 4k system, and the high resolution is appreciated, I am looking forward to trying this game out :)

Reactions: ontach

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
So, played the last update, and i have to say that im clearly in the group that want updates with more content and not quick small ones.

I do honestly think it should be a "law" to never release an update with ZERO sexual/sexy content - in general i mean, not just this VN. I understand the need to move the plot along - but put something in there, be it some nudity (feels like there was definitely a missed opportunity for this with Penny in the bath), a fantasy (Dallas masturbating while fantasizing about our protagnist for an example - rendered fantasy obviously not just text) or something like that.

Other than that this is one of my favourite VNs now. Still can't believe i was the first to donate a coffee as well. Glad to see the Patreon set up, but i would suggest a 1$ tier as i am supporting so many different creators that 3$ (as crazy as that sounds) is just not an option. I would be happy if the 1$ simply gave access to news about the game and i would pledge if you created that tier. Just a thought. :)

Reactions: ontach

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I have to say this is one of the better visual novels I've played. It may be a bit of a slow burn as far as sexual content but I'm not going to complain. The main character is actually likable and the humour is on point. Looking forward to the next update.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I do honestly think it should be a "law" to never release an update with ZERO sexual/sexy content - in general i mean, not just this VN. I understand the need to move the plot along - but put something in there, be it some nudity (feels like there was definitely a missed opportunity for this with Penny in the bath), a fantasy (Dallas masturbating while fantasizing about our protagnist for an example - rendered fantasy obviously not just text) or something like that.
Exactly. Penny kicked the merc unconscious, while wearing nothing but a bath towel. Surely that's worth a nude render.

Reactions: KEKBUR
4.20 star(s) 111 Votes