4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Waltzzac

Jun 1, 2020
I just finished the main part of the game and I was wondering how long is the part after the main game?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I normally hate seeing sexual abuse/rape in these kind of games but this one handles it well. It shows the proper respect to the victims and the different ways it affects them. The writing was great, I love all the good characters and hated the truly evil ones(Merc is really a softie). Great humor. Liked the glimpse of an alternate timeline(one the MC pondered in the original timeline, as a what if). Although, I would always prefer the timeline without the abuse and where Leah got a happy ending, still sad about the crew not spending time with Dallas or getting close to Penny.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I normally hate seeing sexual abuse/rape in these kind of games but this one handles it well. It shows the proper respect to the victims and the different ways it affects them. The writing was great, I love all the good characters and hated the truly evil ones(Merc is really a softie). Great humor. Liked the glimpse of an alternate timeline(one the MC pondered in the original timeline, as a what if). Although, I would always prefer the timeline without the abuse and where Leah got a happy ending, still sad about the crew not spending time with Dallas or getting close to Penny.
Did Leah get a sad ending?? :(

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I stopped playing after the main game with the MC and Avalon were over at the beach after their first time. I didn't want to do the alternate timeline with Leah and I'm sure there's a threesome thing in that timeline I don't want to see. So I stopped after the main game. I got the ending I wanted with the MC/Avalon and I'm very happy with that.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Loved the game, the only problem is that it's to short. But at least it's minus one great game we won't have to pass life without known the ending, like great part of the games in this forum...

RazTech

Mar 10, 2021
I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed this game. Every character was intriguing and had a fleshed out origin, and none of the sex scenes were gratuitously out of place. I would probably read this even without them just for the sheer enjoyment I got from the characters and the very well done humor. Penny especially is a great character and the idea of a spin-off penny-centric story is something I would definitely look forward to. Thanks so much for creating something so entertaining!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This was so promising till you find out the FMC was full on raped. Who would want a broken love interested? Dropped.
That rape the whole purpose of the story..........

Why do people insist on making these dumbass comments. No, really, why?

I know I make jokes about common sense being as rare as rocking horse shit but people like this keep reinforcing it and the joke is starting to become reality.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Why do people insist on making these dumbass comments. No, really, why?
There really are three reasons:
1) They are being a troll, to get a rise from people who just cannot deal with stupidity.
2) They are too immature or uneducated to understand bad shit happens to people, and that virginity really doesn't matter.
3) They are actually not intelligent enough to understand the world, and that virginity doesn't really matter.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Have you ever thought of continuing the Avalon story in some way outside of the Penny spinoff? It was so good.
I'd like to see what the MC's and Avalon's relationship became. Yeah the idea of the Penny spinoff is great, but I just feel like you can do more with MC/Avalon. Like the story isn't fully written they've only been "together" for a few weeks, IF that. I feel that more could be said, maybe continue it 3-5 years down the line, do some flashback stuff, you know?

I mean it's not a traditional player-sets-the-story VN (only with the Monogamy/Polyamory stuff) but that's one of the reasons why I like it so much. I just feel like more can be done with MC/Avalon and the continuation of their relationship. What does Sharol/Randall do? Where does Faith go with Merc? What happens to Penny/Octavia (at least from the way I play).

Just things I'd like to have some idea on, you know?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes