4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
if he is her uncle, and they rediscover their sexuality together.. and there will be sex in a future update, shouldn't there be an incest tag to? :unsure:

*btw it helps if you put in all tags that you plan to put into the game, even if they are not in the game yet. it draws the attention you want for your game.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
if he is her uncle, and the rediscover their sexuality together.. and there will be sex in a future update, shouldn't there be an incest tag to? :unsure:
Technically, no. Her Uncle was adopted so they're not blood related. And no, it's not really patchable either. It's a big part of the story that he's adopted. Sorry!

Reactions: SamHaim

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Technically, no. Her Uncle was adopted so they're not blood related. And no, it's not really patchable either. It's a big part of the story that he's adopted. Sorry!
The Uncle: "we can't... you're my niece, i watched you grow up!"
The Niece: "But we're not related!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

· NILA ·

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you so much for playing! I really hope you enjoy it!

I know, I love big eyes. o_O I hope they're not too obnoxious.
I know this will be good, the time that I saw the plot I know I will cling to this. And bruh? Romance? I'm a sucker for it, and I don't care if there is no sexual content, as long as the romance satisfies it's a big go! Good luck with this game and I'm currently playing Act 1 now! :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y). Hoping to see your planned genres with this one ;).

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Thanks i love spanking... does not matter if they're naughty or nice.
Actually, more 'punishment' is planned for the game between two side characters. But that's a ways into the future and it isn't going to be too crazy.

The Uncle: "we can't... you're my niece, i watched you grow up!"
The Niece: "But we're not related!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly!

I know this will be good, the time that I saw the plot I know I will cling to this. And bruh? Romance? I'm a sucker for it, and I don't care if there is no sexual content, as long as the romance satisfies it's a big go! Good luck with this game and I'm currently playing Act 1 now! :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y). Hoping to see your planned genres with this one ;).
Me too. I'm a hopeless romantic. I actually teared up several times writing this. It's got some drama, for sure! Thank you again for playing!

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
imho if you're going to give the girls giant annie mays eyes just use Honey Select, they just look deformed in daz.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Another kinetic novel in the game section. Sigh!!!! What is it about Ren'Py that allows creators to post this kind of content in the game section. There are no opportunities to make choices.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What risk? No risk! in private, inside home, behind LOCKED DOORS! A private show to enjoy!

But look .. shE flahsed gamers and BROKE THE 4TH WALL TO SMITEREENS!
I was stating the rule govern the tag is all, this VN dose not get the tag at this time but it may come later if this keeps going on in other places.

It also gives me the chance to show off them small beautiful breast.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes