4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The characters look great. If there's sexual content introduced this might be a great VN. Reminds me of DMD.
I splashed in a dash of DMD and a hint of Babysitter to start off the story. But the direction Avalon takes is much more intense. And I assure you, you'll see characters here that you've never experienced before. :)

I don't plan stories ahead as much as most artists. I like to let the story unravel itself. And right now I feel like Avalon is really snowballing into something incredible.

Reactions: SamHaim and Jimbog

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well it happen again and this time there is the risk of getting caught. Avalon 2020-01-24 14-41-35-26.jpg
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Exhibitionism tag added.

Groping [Sex act involving groping anothers body.] Avalon 2020-01-24 14-49-06-52.jpg

Groping tag added.

Last edited:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I just can´t help it if there is romance in-game, I love it. ❤ So far really good looking game even without any massive sexual content. Can´t wait for more. Even got some Acting Lessons flashbacks in the end after being stabbed with an injection. o_O BTW Is there any way to support you? I am not a millionaire but I think that every dollar counts :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! That means the world to me! I'm currently in a stable financial situation and money wouldn't increase the speed of progress or quality of work at this time. This is just a hobby.

But you can still support me! Rave reviews and praise are my favorite foods! And spreading the word about Avalon really helps too! Thanks so much!

:unsure:Eh? No sexual Content and Sex Toys tags... Are they just looking at them or what?
Just some over-the-clothes toy play with a vibrator. It's pretty sexy! But I can guarantee it's not enough to pet the monster to, if you know what I'm saying. :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If there is more girl on girl in this VN then the lesbian tag will be needed.
Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
With that short scene and A telling the other girl to stop tag is not needed.

ShiddednFarded

Formerly 'dimebag74'
Feb 22, 2018
Renders look really nice. I don't mind the no sexual content thing, sometimes its nice to have a solid tease/build up before the good stuff :]. Would also be great to see more feet shots and even some foot related action if possible

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I use two GeForce RTX 2080's to render. It allows me to work with strictly Genesis 8 Models. It takes ~45 minutes to do a render and I do post work on every single one. No exceptions.

Thank you for the praise! Compliments are my fuel!
2? Wow

surprised picachu.png

Pikachu's aside, the story is great. The model you choose for Avalon is perfect. Great game man.
And the fact that the game is kinect novel is what peaked my interest. Keep up man, good work :LOL:

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and TNTed

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
2? Wow

Pikachu's aside, the story is great. The model you choose for Avalon is perfect. Great game man.
And the fact that the game is kinect novel is what peaked my interest. Keep up man, good work :LOL:
It's actually Poppy by P3D.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fell madly in love with her when I found her! Best buy I've ever made. I adore her! I'm so glad you like her too. :D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
if he is her uncle, and they rediscover their sexuality together.. and there will be sex in a future update, shouldn't there be an incest tag to? :unsure:

*btw it helps if you put in all tags that you plan to put into the game, even if they are not in the game yet. it draws the attention you want for your game.
Half the people here throw a fit though, if you include tags that aren't even in the game for now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll give it a try, but it better be damn well romantic and well-written, if there is no sexual content and none will come. :cool:
I played and play many Japanese VNs with low sexual content, but only the best without ANY sexual content.

Aug 7, 2018
Love the models for Ava and Dallas.

I'll have to wait for a mod though (or the option to skip plotlines we're not interested in, in case it moves on from being a kinetic novel), because the entire rapist investigation made me wish for the option to say "Nope, this is a dumb idea. Spend more time being nice/sassy to your adorable not-niece and her cute, shit-talking girlfriend instead".

Anyway, good luck with the project.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very minor sexual content so the tag of "No Sexual Content" should be removed.

Using a vibrator on a girl breast and her nipple to boot even when clothed is still sexual content.
1 girl groping another girls breast and playing with her nipple when clothed is still sexual content.

Reactions: ontach
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes