4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Will the megaladong rise, Lockheart? The cult members are getting rowdy and I'm running out of big-dick fanfics to keep them satiated.

Keep up the amazing work!
Next release! I know I suck! >.< But trust me, it's going to be worth it. There are some really romantic scenes coming up after this release and they're going to make the naughty bits so much more worth it. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A May 5 release means I'll have something to look forward to.
A Bryon and Avalon cuddle, no Avalon and Dallas cuddle scene?

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
A May 5 release means I'll have something to look forward to.
A Bryon and Avalon cuddle, no Avalon and Dallas cuddle scene?
No but there's a cute scene with Dallas and someone else. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, it's unfortunate when that happens but there's just not much I can do. :confused:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, it's unfortunate when that happens but there's just not much I can do.
Please don't worry about it Lockheart. I don't think that you will see a large exodus of patrons each time the Avalon update leaks. Your number of patrons will probably go up. Your Patreon supporters, including me, are patrons because we love Avalon and want to support you in its development, not because we can get the release a few weeks early. I would never even have heard of Avalon if I didn't see it on the F95 Latest Updates page and checked it out. Every time Avalon hits the latest updates page, it's an opportunity for more people to try out Avalon and hopefully some proportion of new players will become patrons.

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Please don't worry about it Lockheart. I don't think that you will see a large exodus of patrons each time the Avalon update leaks. Your number of patrons will probably go up. Your Patreon supporters, including me, are patrons because we love Avalon and want to support you in its development, not because we can get the release a few weeks early. I would never even have heard of Avalon if I didn't see it on the F95 Latest Updates page and checked it out. Every time Avalon hits the latest updates page, it's an opportunity for more people to try out Avalon and hopefully some proportion of new players will become patrons.
I've actually gained a few patrons since the leak. I just feel bad because it's supposed to be a perk for the Patrons to be able to receive the game a week earlier than everyone else. Maybe I'll add an extra perk for the Master Key tier.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I've actually gained a few patrons since the leak. I just feel bad because it's supposed to be a perk for the Patrons to be able to receive the game a week earlier than everyone else. Maybe I'll add an extra perk for the Master Key tier.
Every game leaks, nothing you can do, Ecchi Sensei releases an Alpha to 30$+ tier every release and it makes it on here within 1 hour usually so that means a 30$+ supported is doing it, how can you stop that. Cant

If the game is good it will gain support no matter what happens with releases

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, ultimately, it's people like you and my Patrons that should really decide so I'll put it up for a vote instead of making such a brash decision.

I'm sure that every developer has this same gripe but, it's hard. It's hard to get out of bed in the morning excited to see what's going on with Avalon and my F95 page and see a One Star Review from someone. And then to read through it and... it just doesn't make sense. Some of the reviews I'm not even sure are about my game, they are so bonkers.

You have the good comments that bring you up and the bad comments that tear you down and it's this stressful roller-coaster ride that takes a toll. Maybe that's what separates success from failure in this industry. Maybe I either steel my resolve and focus on the good or I get overwhelmed by the negative and can't push through. I guess time will tell. I genuinely do appreciate you, Smarmint. I think people like you help keep me on the right track and I certainly need that. Thank you.
Well still need to play the game. It is intriguing me, but not sure it really is for me though love those renders in OP. Still wanted to react to this post. You already gave yourself the correct reply. If a review and arguments does not make sense or has no arguments, they are not worth reading or taking into consideration. :p

If they have good arguments, they may be worth thinking about whether you made a mistake. Based upon what you want to do with the story and players you like to target, remember not everyone likes lot of lesbianism in a male MC focused game or dream scenes for example and others love it.

Do not try to please everyone unless you have unlimited resources, just make sure you make yourself happy and those you want the game to play.

Dathos

Jan 25, 2019
I suspect that the word you were wanting to use in the description is "Polyamory", not "Polygamy". These are not the same thing. You might want to fix that. :)

Reactions: Boneprone

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Every game leaks, nothing you can do, Ecchi Sensei releases an Alpha to 30$+ tier every release and it makes it on here within 1 hour usually so that means a 30$+ supported is doing it, how can you stop that. Cant

If the game is good it will gain support no matter what happens with releases
I repeat it at repetition. Focus only on quality game anything else. Don't bother about money. If you offer good quality. Money come alone.

But if you build money trap or make too much restriction to make money. You lost Patreon and money.

When you at the good step in the evolution of number of players. I write you a private message with few cue ow to make money easy without pain for all. Now is too soon.

For the leaking. I have a name for that. Marketing. View this like free publicity.

You have any responsibility for the leaking.You haven't betrayed your Patreon and respect the contract. You lost any of them for that.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes