4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

thecrownguy

May 9, 2020
This is the first time I have commented after discovering these games about a month ago. Yes I have been under a rock. I have to say I have gone through my share. This Story is exactly what this genre should be about and it is being told well. I mean shit... I was in tears, and even squirmed at the cheesy parts. Please keep it up!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
This is the first time I have commented after discovering these games about a month ago. Yes I have been under a rock. I have to say I have gone through my share. This Story is exactly what this genre should be about and it is being told well. I mean shit... I was in tears, and even squirmed at the cheesy parts. Please keep it up!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I started Avalon because I was unsatisfied with most of the AVNs out there. I wanted character depth, a compelling story, humor, flirting, drama... I wanted everything! We've even got some action in Avalon thanks to Penny! It's a fun story and with the naughty bits about to drop in, we'll check another box too. I'm really proud of a Avalon and I'm excited for where it's going to take me in the future.

I appreciate your comment, truly! And I'm happy to pop your comment cherry too! Ehehe. :devilish:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Wow! I didn't know Octavia had it in her. She always seems so sweet and chaste, well at least with with Byron. Can't wait to see the story behind this scene. Yum.
Octavia is wild! Remember how intense she was with Avalon? She's not as forward about it as Dallas but she's a sexual creature, I assure you! Come on, you know the Librarian is always a hellcat in the sheets. ;)

Reactions: KoGa3

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Octavia is wild! ... Come on, you know the Librarian is always a hellcat in the sheets
True. Her and Avalon have been pretty spicy, but she always seems so reserved with Byron. It will be great to see her let loose more.

Besides, as I am sure you know, Octavia is not really a librarian. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello, everyone!

I've been working my butt off! This Act is already way longer than any other and it's not even done. There's going to be a lot of meat in this update.

I begged Mr. Enyo of the game False Hero for some tips on lighting and he generously gave me some pointers. So I've been experimenting with some new techniques. I used it for Dallas's scene and I think it looks really good! Be sure to thank Enyo if you see him.

I also stumbled upon a coder who I've been working with. OscarSix is going to implement a Gallery, Named Saves and some other wonderful features for us. GALLERY. Yeah, that's right. You'll be able to see all the naughty stuff in one spectacular location. It'll unlock after a full playthrough. If you see him, thank him too.

Scenes

• Pre-Date at Home (All) - 100%
  • Octavia Date (Octavia Poly)- 100%
  • Dallas Date - (Dallas Poly)100%
  • Avalon and Penny Date (All)- 100%
  • Octavia and Byron Nightcap (Octavia Poly) - 100%
  • Dallas and Byron Seduction (Dallas Poly) - 50%
  • Octavia and Penny Reunited (Octavia Mono) - 0%
  • Penny's Late Night Visit (Dallas Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Poly) - 0%
  • Merc and Lance Recovering (All) - 100%

So we've finished up Octavia's night scene completely. I'm really happy with it, you will be too I'm sure! Dallas's night scene is a lot closer to completion than it looks. We still have two big night scenes to go and then probably some minor work with Avalon and Byron. We're still a few weeks away.

I wanted to make the sexy scenes awesome here because I feel like Avalon has really been lacking sexual content. And I know a lot of other people feel that too. So we're going to make them fantastic, we're going to get that Gallery opened up and we're going to continue increasing the quality of our renders and animations.

Your support means everything to me. I really appreciate you guys. Thank you so much! And here's a teaser!

Dallas and Byron Preview.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello, everyone!

I've been working my butt off! This Act is already way longer than any other and it's not even done. There's going to be a lot of meat in this update.

I begged Mr. Enyo of the game False Hero for some tips on lighting and he generously gave me some pointers. So I've been experimenting with some new techniques. I used it for Dallas's scene and I think it looks really good! Be sure to thank Enyo if you see him.

I also stumbled upon a coder who I've been working with. OscarSix is going to implement a Gallery, Named Saves and some other wonderful features for us. GALLERY. Yeah, that's right. You'll be able to see all the naughty stuff in one spectacular location. It'll unlock after a full playthrough. If you see him, thank him too.

Scenes

• Pre-Date at Home (All) - 100%
  • Octavia Date (Octavia Poly)- 100%
  • Dallas Date - (Dallas Poly)100%
  • Avalon and Penny Date (All)- 100%
  • Octavia and Byron Nightcap (Octavia Poly) - 100%
  • Dallas and Byron Seduction (Dallas Poly) - 50%
  • Octavia and Penny Reunited (Octavia Mono) - 0%
  • Penny's Late Night Visit (Dallas Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Poly) - 0%
  • Merc and Lance Recovering (All) - 100%

So we've finished up Octavia's night scene completely. I'm really happy with it, you will be too I'm sure! Dallas's night scene is a lot closer to completion than it looks. We still have two big night scenes to go and then probably some minor work with Avalon and Byron. We're still a few weeks away.

I wanted to make the sexy scenes awesome here because I feel like Avalon has really been lacking sexual content. And I know a lot of other people feel that too. So we're going to make them fantastic, we're going to get that Gallery opened up and we're going to continue increasing the quality of our renders and animations.

Your support means everything to me. I really appreciate you guys. Thank you so much! And here's a teaser!

View attachment 670043
And here with the new lighting...
Avalon - lighting- preview.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rock&Rule

gnr4lyfe

Jan 23, 2018
I'm new to this game but I am loving it. I love the characters and the story is really well done. I feel like I need to protect Avalon at all costs. Well done Lockheart.

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
And here with the new lighting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahaha. The spoiler picture I did IS actually with the old lighting. I haven't rendered the updated lighting yet.

But this picture you did is surprisingly good. I really like it. Haha. Who's freakin' hand is that though!? /creepy

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm new to this game but I am loving it. I love the characters and the story is really well done. I feel like I need to protect Avalon at all costs. Well done Lockheart.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Avalon is a gem, she's a real sweetheart. It was hard to write some of the scenes that explored her trauma.

I think this upcoming release is going to be something real special. I hope you'll give it a try too. :)

Thank you for reading!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Dallas's night scene is a lot closer to completion than it looks.

Dallas and Byron Preview.png

Wow, this looks incredible. Dallas is smokin'.

From all your status updates, this is looking to be quite the update! I've avoided looking at exactly what scenes you've had listed so I will be (mostly) surprised, but I can tell it is a lot.

Now what to play in the meantime while I count the days.....

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Wow, this looks incredible. Dallas is smokin'.

From all your status updates, this is looking to be quite the update! I've avoided looking at exactly what scenes you've had listed so I will be (mostly) surprised, but I can tell it is a lot.

Now what to play in the meantime while I count the days.....
I didn't want to add spoilers but honestly, for as long as this update is taking, I want to keep you guys excited. Ahaha.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Avalon is a gem, she's a real sweetheart. It was hard to write some of the scenes that explored her trauma.

I think this upcoming release is going to be something real special. I hope you'll give it a try too. :)

Thank you for reading!
If this is your way of getting people hyped for the upcoming release....

It works :D

(Well it works on me XD )

• Red Heart

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ahaha. The spoiler picture I did IS actually with the old lighting. I haven't rendered the updated lighting yet.

But this picture you did is surprisingly good. I really like it. Haha. Who's freakin' hand is that though!? /creepy
Ha, I forgot to remove my hand. But this pic was so hot, I even had a daydream making the photoshop:

"...and then I stroked sensitively over the soft skin, feeling the gently forming goose bumps, the little hairs standing up...
until I noticed that Byron was looking at me in surprise"

raldain

Dec 12, 2019
Okay, this story.... right in the feels. And I have to say I love the eyes. I am a sucker for the larger eyes. They convey so much more in emotion and story telling, at least in my humble opinion. Can't wait for the upcoming release!

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes