4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
We're at the final stretch. There's about a weeks worth of renders left to go, then Beta testing and some outsourced coding after that. So we're looking at release in probably ten to fourteen days.

This will be the only update ever that takes this long. Even if I have to split a release into even smaller pieces, we're going to see more frequent updates. I really wanted to make this update special because it's the first time we're seeing some really juicy naughty scenes.

I've finished up Dallas's Naughty Night scene and I even finished Octavia and Penny's scene. A lot got done last week, I'm happy with the progress. There is one more big scene with Penny and Dallas to do and then the 'Avalon and Byron' Night Scene is actually going to be relatively small, just sort of wrapping up the night.

Scenes

• Pre-Date at Home (All) - 100%
  • Octavia Date (Octavia Poly)- 100%
  • Dallas Date - (Dallas Poly)100%
  • Avalon and Penny Date (All)- 100%
  • Octavia and Byron Nightcap (Octavia Poly) - 100%
  • Dallas and Byron Seduction (Dallas Poly) - 100%
  • Octavia and Penny Reunited (Octavia Mono) - 100%
  • Penny's Late Night Visit (Dallas Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Mono) - 0%
  • Avalon and Byron Night 5 (Poly) - 0%
  • Merc and Lance Recovering (All) - 100%
I'm learning a lot, I'm trying new things, I'm pushing forward. I hope you guys will hang in there a little longer with me. We're so close!

And I'll leave a little teaser for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I love that the Mc is a huge bearded goofy teddy bear and I am excited about the next update! I watched Milo and Otis when I was a kid, named my Yorkshire terrier Otis (I know, I know, Otis was the cat)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I love that the Mc is a huge bearded goofy teddy bear and I am excited about the next update! I watched Milo and Otis when I was a kid, named my Yorkshire terrier Otis (I know, I know, Otis was the cat)
Milo and Otis messed me up! It was so sad! But it was also a big part of my childhood, I really like it.

I really enjoyed writing Byron. He is a big teddy bear and those are always the best people. I really like how he turned out. I'm glad you did too.

Next update is so close! I'm excited to release it. Thanks for enjoying Avalon! :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short question:
Will act 5 be finished with the upcoming update? At the moment I only want to play full chapters and therefore I have NOT tested the last two releases (5.2, 5.4). But I'm starting to feel like an extremely horny Monk in celibacy - at least since the last previews. And more and more often I catch myself pushing my mouse pointer dangerously close to the download button on the start page here...

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Short question:
Will act 5 be finished with the upcoming update? At the moment I only want to play full chapters and therefore I have NOT tested the last two releases (5.2, 5.4). But I'm starting to feel like an extremely horny Monk in celibacy - at least since the last previews. And more and more often I catch myself pushing my mouse pointer dangerously close to the download button on the start page here...
The next update will be the end of Act 5. And it's got four exceptional naughty scenes, I think you'll be very impressed. And if you're not very impressed, please lie to me and say you are.

I know splitting the Acts up is unpopular but it would have taken me about 3 months between releases to finish Act 5. I found out the hard way that the amount of supporters you lose when you fail to update regularly is substantial. People forget about me. I try to make every release worth playing though.

But wait! Don't download it yet! I'm literally posing the last like, 20 renders. And then I have about 3 days worth of pictures to render out, beta testing and some outsourced coding to get done. We're about a week away.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know splitting the Acts up is unpopular but it would have taken me about 3 months between releases to finish Act 5. I found out the hard way that the amount of supporters you lose when you fail to update regularly is substantial. People forget about me. I try to make every release worth playing though.
Don't worry, splitting into 2-3 smaller parts is probably the smarter decision for your project. And if someone like me wants to play the whole episode, he can do so as well - even if you make it really hard for the one (Me!) with the hot preview pics to wait...
...and if you're not very impressed, please lie to me and say you are.
Well...I'm very impressed!!
But wait! Don't download it yet! I'm literally posing the last like, 20 renders. And then I have about 3 days worth of pictures to render out, beta testing and some outsourced coding to get done. We're about a week away.
OK, I'll wait a little more...
wait a little more.jpg

arms99

May 11, 2018
The next update will be the end of Act 5. And it's got four exceptional naughty scenes, I think you'll be very impressed. And if you're not very impressed, please lie to me and say you are.

Finally, some proper lewd content to go along with this hilarious and well written story. Best update ever :love:

Keep up the good work Lockheart. Look forward to seeing more (y)

ps Personally I'm glad you're splitting the acts, it's nice to have steady releases. And so far every release has been worth playing even if it's just for the humor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Does the recommendation to start a new game apply to this release or is it something left over from a previous release? That has happened before - the dev/uploader forgot to delete the old message. Perhaps that info should be in the changelog as well.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I decided to start from the beginning. I literally reading right now. But I had to stop. I am fucking loving it even more than the first time. It really touches me (L). The writing and the music really permeates into my feelings. Amazing.
I'll come back after I get in the end.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Avalon [v5.6] [Lockheart] - Original Size: 1.41GB

Compressed version for PC (491MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Does the recommendation to start a new game apply to this release or is it something left over from a previous release? That has happened before - the dev/uploader forgot to delete the old message. Perhaps that info should be in the changelog as well.
From my experience using saves is a gamble. I didn't see any major new content added to the previous acts so saves should work. Time will tell I guess xD

Reactions: ontach

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, I always edit old code. So whether old saves work or not is always a gamble. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It depends what you're loading into. We implemented the Act Selector to alleviate some of the headache associated with this. So instead of starting new every time, you can just start from the Act you were on before. I know it's a pain in the butt, but technically until the Completed version of Avalon, I consider Avalon to still be in Beta. And I like to go back through and polish constantly.

Hope you're enjoying the update. :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
From my experience using saves is a gamble. I didn't see any major new content added to the previous acts so saves should work. Time will tell I guess xD
The changelog mentions changes to the underlying structure, and to the save system itself, so I guess starting over would be safer.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
The changelog mentions changes to the underlying structure, and to the save system itself, so I guess starting over would be safer.
As Avalon said, He and I did add an act selection to the main menu to allow you to skip ahead quicker.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes