4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Played for first time this game Its good game but its SO SLOW :sneaky: I want More sex then seeing other Npc's :cool:
No creampies seen ? with dallas (n) Needs Creampie
Waiting for Next Big Update :cool:(y) Hope Gets full sex rather then talking etc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asuminoya

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of a shame that with the current version there still isn't any sex in the polygamy route with the MC,
Avalon, and Dallas. Guess I'll wait another 6 months to play the game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can you avoid Avalon being with another female character and just be with the mc as lesbian content just isn't my thing? Thanks.

Reactions: DA22

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Can you avoid Avalon being with another female character and just be with the mc as lesbian content just isn't my thing? Thanks.
You probably can choosing the monogamy route when the game gives you a choice. Otherwise you will see the lesbian content picking the polygamy route. Don't expect to have fun though. The game should still be called a demo since there really isn't much intimacy between the MC and Avalon. I would wait 4 to 5 months before playing the game.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Truly awesome! "Airdrying the vayjayjay", Hell I've been smiling and laughing out loud all along but I had to write something about the vayjayjay :LUL:
Lockheart Keep up the amazing work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Why? Something against polygamy?
I think this is a fair comment especially if the content so far is aimed more at the polygamy route. Having very little monogamy content is a little disappointing for those of us that go down that path that's what i'm taking from the comment.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Why? Something against polygamy?
No, I got nothing against consented polygamy. This VN's core is the love between an uncle and his non-blood related niece, and there is a choice which path to choose, I expect that the mono path will have its own different flavor compared to poly.

Reactions: Valeck and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like it is still better to wait playing this game if you like the MC to have sex and lesbian sex does not do it for you as for me. No complaint though, this game does seem to contain some pretty serious and sensitive content that does make it natural that mc is not into the action extremely fast, will def have a play when game has developed to the stage mc can be involved.

Reactions: Valeck and MLBnoob

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Kind of a shame that with the current version there still isn't any sex in the polygamy route with the MC,
Avalon, and Dallas. Guess I'll wait another 6 months to play the game again.
There won't be any updates at all if the game is driven into the ground by poor reviews. :)

Reactions: Ghostly

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I think this is a fair comment especially if the content so far is aimed more at the polygamy route. Having very little monogamy content is a little disappointing for those of us that go down that path that's what i'm taking from the comment.
Right. The Monogamy paths are going to open up a little bit to explore the side characters but ultimately, it was designed simply to remove any sharing. The Poly Paths are the true paths that were meant to be played.

But like I said, I am going to invest some time in the Mono paths and they should ultimately be worth playing by the end of the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There won't be any updates at all if the game is driven into the ground by poor reviews. :)
That is not a poor review though, it is just a statement that for those of us who like to see the mc involved and are not interested by sex between girls there is not enough reason to play the game yet. Now considering the story you tell it is fair enough it takes time, so no complaints but it also means that people like me are keeping an eye on the game but are not playing it yet.

Remember you cannot make everyone happy at the same time and should make the game the way you want it. We will be there when you are ready for that part of the game. :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Right. The Monogamy paths are going to open up a little bit to explore the side characters but ultimately, it was designed simply to remove any sharing. The Poly Paths are the true paths that were meant to be played.

But like I said, I am going to invest some time in the Mono paths and they should ultimately be worth playing by the end of the game.
Thank you for the reply,

I'm glad to hear that the mono path will eventually be worth playing and have content to satisfy the mono path players of the game (me included).
I'm glad that you cleared this up and look forward to what the future holds between the MC and Avalon in this path.

• Red Heart

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
Damn, this game is obviously better than many other games that has higher rating.:FacePalm:I mean, look at the characters , the renders and the speed of development.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes