4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain me how the Mono and the Poly routes work? I thought that the Mono route was meant to be exclusive for Avalon and MC, but I've seen some action between Avalon and other characters, and that makes me confused a bit

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can someone explain me how the Mono and the Poly routes work? I thought that the Mono route was meant to be exclusive for Avalon and MC, but I've seen some action between Avalon and other characters, and that makes me confused a bit
Mmm weird, i played the mono routes today and have not seen any cction between Avalon and other characters.

Can you point me an example?

In Poly routes, both Avalon and the MC have sexy moments with the side girls, but not on the mono route, thats the difference

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hmm yeah, I'm a bit confused myself. What was the content you saw between Avalon and the side girl?

Reactions: Ghostly
Aug 7, 2018
Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so I'll go ahead: loved the Xianne X Sun Mei X Pteri scene. Gave me just the chuckle I needed.

Clearly the only reason there aren't Pteri fan sigs yet is because the scene is too well-hidden (unavailable by normal means?). Xianne was quite adorable both there and in the outro. Cute, well done petite character models are surprisingly rare.

Last edited:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
If I remember correctly, they were making out and after that there was some touching
Hmm. There should not be any kissing or sexual touching between the side characters on the Mono Path. If you can give me more details, it may have been an error that I can go back and fix.

Reactions: Ghostly

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so I'll go ahead: loved the Xianne X Sun Mei X Pteri scene. Gave me just the chuckle I needed.
I'm really glad to hear that. It was a fun little scene to put together. It was actually an exclusive scene for version 5.4. It wasn't supposed to be inactive in the Gallery. I'll have to go back and activate it. Just a little oopsie on my part there.

Clearly the only reason there aren't Pteri fan sigs yet is because the scene is too well-hidden (unavailable by normal means?). Xianne was quite adorable both there and in the outro. Cute, well done petite character models are surprisingly rare.
I'm glad you liked Xianne. You may want to check out Myrabelle, the novel she's in. It's only about 10 minutes long, but the characters a fun. And you get to see Xianne in her original form. Naked! The novel is available to Patrons on Patreon.

That wasn't supposed to sound like a sales pitch. Sorry about that! But I wanted to have something special available to supporters so I made a mini-episode of Myrabelle, Xianne and a Swordsman.

Thank you so much for enjoying Avalon!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

What scene is that, i dont remember it, when does it happen?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Oooh!! Shots Fired!! lol,,nice jab at "Acting Lessons"...only went through one path so far,,but def. looking forward to the others...this is one of my favorite MCs,we have alot in common..using humor to hide how f'd up we actually are,awkward jokes and stupid comments when nervous,go all out for people we let in our circle,ditched by our fathers...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Initially I preferred the Octavia route but damn if Dallas isn't moving up the rankings.

Did notice that when Avalon returns from her date all the text speaking of the MC reverts to Byron.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I finally had time to make my first pass through the latest update. I went through the Avalon and Octavia route. It was a very nice update seeing Byron get some much needed release.

The humor was spot on. As were Merc and Lance in their gentlemanly pursuits. The women all looked great dressed up for a night out. The story flowed along well and the animations came out really nice. I can't wait to check out the Dallas path as well as the other two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Did notice that when Avalon returns from her date all the text speaking of the MC reverts to Byron.
I'm going to try to get a quick fix out soon for several minor things. I still think of him as Byron so I fudged and started calling him that again in my rush to get this release out. Thanks for playing! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The humor was spot on. As were Merc and Lance in their gentlemanly pursuits. The women all looked great dressed up for a night out. The story flowed along well and the animations came out really nice. I can't wait to check out the Dallas path as well as the other two.
Those are some very nice compliments! Thank you! I worked extra hard on this one because the dates all really had to be special. And yes, Dallas is really easy to love, she's just so darn fun! But Octavia has something special that really speaks to a select few. I also hope to explore Merc, Lance and Faith a bit further. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Ghostly and ontach

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
hi ,i really liked the VN so far but ...why is Avalon makin the girls harem bigger and bigger but is handycaped with the MC? he´s like the 3rd wheel and the whole real fun is elsewhere... it gives me the feel of he´s not needed, ok he´s needed for unclehugs- only...i see you make it good for ava. but then you should make the game around her as the main MC..cause he is only a sidetrip without any meaning to the story...yea she loves him and he pays everything but there is no really realationship between them..so- why make it male protagonist -when it´s only a sideshow for him...and the mainact is everyone else!? sorry maybe i didn´t get it but to me i feels wrong how it works between them and the rest...i know he respects her and waits for her to be the right time...but at the same time she consumes everything around her-without any problems....she will heal and he will stay alone at the end...right?! and octavia gives also the vibe of " i want avalon, but better smear him honey around the beard... so it´s 95% lesbian and 5% uncleteddybear whatever...ohh man and his humor is deadly for a realationship... it´s only my opinion no offens ,please...

Reactions: Lucian Light

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
hi ,i really liked the VN so far but ...why is Avalon makin the girls harem bigger and bigger but is handycaped with the MC? he´s like the 3rd wheel and the whole real fun is elsewhere... it gives me the feel of he´s not needed, ok he´s needed for unclehugs- only...i see you make it good for ava. but then you should make the game around her as the main MC..cause he is only a sidetrip without any meaning to the story...yea she loves him and he pays everything but there is no really realationship between them..so- why make it male protagonist -when it´s only a sideshow for him...and the mainact is everyone else!? sorry maybe i didn´t get it but to me i feels wrong how it works between them and the rest...i know he respects her and waits for her to be the right time...but at the same time she consumes everything around her-without any problems....she will heal and he will stay alone at the end...right?! and octavia gives also the vibe of " i want avalon, but better smear him honey around the beard... so it´s 95% lesbian and 5% uncleteddybear whatever...ohh man and his humor is deadly for a realationship... it´s only my opinion no offens ,please...
The next Act is going to focus on Byron. Act 5 was a lot about Penny. I know you're probably accustom to a first person style story, so it's a little different going through a story in third person. You'll find that everyone here has something unique to offer the story, and something to offer Avalon as well. It's unconventional but I want to break the mold on AVNs and show that there's more than one way to skin a cat. But this certainly won't be a story for everyone. And if it's not your cup of tea, that's okay. :)

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes