4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
So I tried this even tho I've been told there's not a lot of content on the Mono route and since I am not really into sharing between main characters (with few exceptions) Poly route is off the table and all in all I really liked it BUT I'll probably wait for the finished game before I play again. Thing is I don't mind slow burn games, I would say that I actually prefer them over the immediate fuckfest because they tend to focus more on the character development and this game is the perfect example of that but there has to be pay off in the end which currently there isn't in my opinion. I mean there's couple of lesbian scenes with the side characters that I don't really care about (the scenes I like the characters). So I like the story, I like the characters (a lot) but I think I'll wait for the completed game.

Reactions: Lockheart

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
PTSS does not always make much sense, she will have to find a way to overcome the negative emotions or take away the power of those negative emotions and panic/anxiety that certain situations bring. Not an easy thing to do and may well require professional help over quite a period and possibly use of EMDR.
^This. Also, it is difficult to predict when - and why - a panic attack occurs. It just happens - logic and reasoning have very little to do with it. It is good that she is trying to disassociate it from the MC and turns to him for comfort. I like that, despite the blue-balling side-effects of it.

Reactions: DA22 and Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So I tried this even tho I've been told there's not a lot of content on the Mono route and since I am not really into sharing between main characters (with few exceptions) Poly route is off the table and all in all I really liked it BUT I'll probably wait for the finished game before I play again. Thing is I don't mind slow burn games, I would say that I actually prefer them over the immediate fuckfest because they tend to focus more on the character development and this game is the perfect example of that but there has to be pay off in the end which currently there isn't in my opinion. I mean there's couple of lesbian scenes with the side characters that I don't really care about (the scenes I like the characters). So I like the story, I like the characters (a lot) but I think I'll wait for the completed game.
Avalon does focus more on the Polygamy route. So I certainly understand. I would recommend for someone like you, who is invested solely in the mono paths, to hold out for the completed game. I hope to have it finished before the end of the year. I’m glad you mostly enjoyed it though.

Reactions: KeiNineX

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Avalon [v5.7] [Lockheart] - Original Size: 1.41 GB

Download Win,Linux (378MB): - - -
Download Mac (362MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Such a beautiful story. I just read that Avalon is ending in another two chapters. That is quite fast! Lockheart are you guys planning another VN? I mean, I think I speak for everybody here when I say that we need more Penny.

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Such a beautiful story. I just read that Avalon is ending in another two chapters. That is quite fast! Lockheart are you guys planning another VN? I mean, I think I speak for everybody here when I say that we need more Penny.
Avalon is a practice novel! And while it turned out extraordinarily well, I really only planned seven Acts for it. And don't be discouraged, it's not ending early. I'm going to wrap everything up very nicely!

And then, you guessed it, my next project; Penny for Your Thoughts. ;)

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm late to the party, because of course I am, Grammar and other shit report:

Dallas says "Your damn right it is. At least you know how lucky you are" which should be "You're damn right it is. At least you know how lucky you are"

And Avalon calls you "Byron" in 3 scenes after you fuck Dallas, so that should be changed.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm late to the party, because of course I am, Grammar and other shit report:

Dallas says "Your damn right it is. At least you know how lucky you are" which should be "You're damn right it is. At least you know how lucky you are"

And Avalon calls you "Byron" in 3 scenes after you fuck Dallas, so that should be changed.
Thanks MRM! I always appreciate it when the community helps me weed out the bugs and improve Avalon. Fortunately, I've already caught those pesky errors. I released update v5.7 a day or two ago that fixed those right up. If you played the Android version though, I haven't updated that just yet. Sorry about that!

Thank you for enjoying Avalon! :D

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The all important question....

Will Maze appear?
Honestly, I haven't decided how much I'm going to separate Penny from Avalon. So... To be determined! But I am going to try to have some crossover, even if it's just minor.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks MRM! I always appreciate it when the community helps me weed out the bugs and improve Avalon. Fortunately, I've already caught those pesky errors. I released update v5.7 a day or two ago that fixed those right up. If you played the Android version though, I haven't updated that just yet. Sorry about that!

Thank you for enjoying Avalon! :D
No probs dude, I downloaded it a few days ago, so yeah, the update schedule goes on. lol. I'm glad you take stuff like this as constructive though, far too many feel like it's an affront on them, so this kind of thing is very refreshing, much love dude.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
And then, you guessed it, my next project; Penny for Your Thoughts. ;)
Maybe some of her back story as well. What made her such a badass. Followed by a chapter for each of her earlier cases, while she was still learning her craft. There's also the history with Octavia.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Maybe some of her back story as well. What made her such a badass. Followed by a chapter for each of her earlier cases, while she was still learning her craft. There's also the history with Octavia.
I touched very lightly on Penny's background. And Octavia, I plan to get into but I seriously think people aren't going to like it. We'll see! I'll touch on it and see how people respond, for sure!

Reactions: ontach

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Loving this game. Like I stated earlier, months ago. Keep up this great work! I will try the other routes later. Just here to comment that I appreciate the reference to the shittiest ending known to man. Acting lessons. Not because it is a sad ending, but because it makes no sense at all.

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Loving this game. Like I stated earlier, months ago. Keep up this great work! I will try the other routes later. Just here to comment that I appreciate the reference to the shittiest ending known to man. Acting lessons. Not because it is a sad ending, but because it makes no sense at all.
I'm glad you like Avalon. A lot of people like to compare it to Acting Lessons so I have a running joke now that there's going to be a random fire at some point in the game.

We're going to see a considerable amount of drama in the next Act but nothing like Acting Lessons. And don't worry, nobody we love is going to perish. I hate when stories do that. This isn't Game of Thrones!

Ultimately, there's going to be a very satisfying and rewarding ending to Avalon. I absolutely guarantee it. :)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I'm glad you like Avalon. A lot of people like to compare it to Acting Lessons so I have a running joke now that there's going to be a random fire at some point in the game.

We're going to see a considerable amount of drama in the next Act but nothing like Acting Lessons. And don't worry, nobody we love is going to perish. I hate when stories do that. This isn't Game of Thrones!

Ultimately, there's going to be a very satisfying and rewarding ending to Avalon. I absolutely guarantee it. :)

Good to hear. Drama is never wrong. Makes stories more interesting. As long as they make sense, the reactions from characters make sense and you can have some kind of choice. Just dropping the fire bomb, without any story or reason and force you to pick, is a big no no. I mean, your average man can drag 2 women out of there because of adrenaline alone :). Especially your MC.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes