4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice find! I've listened to that song a lot but it sounds better in that YouTube video. Thanks for this. :)
I loved everytime it appeared in the game so I tried to find it. Thank our for using it in game so I could listen to it for the first time. Also, for amateur musicians

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Progress Report - 06/22/2020

I've gotten quite a lot accomplished so far but there's still more to do. I want to jump right into this progress report and let you guys know what I've been up to.

I'm making excellent progress. We're going to see a really special Act when it's done. But it is taking a bit longer than I'd anticipated. I hope you'll hang in there with me. Just a little longer and I'll have something Stay safe, stay healthy. e early to mid next month.

I have so much I want to say about Avalon and Penny but I don't want to ruin anything. I've re-written this report four times now. So, I'm just going to leave it all a mystery. I will say that it is of vital importance that you guys all communicate with me. If the story starts moving in a direction you don't like, please let me know! You're all as much a part of this work as I am.
I'm making excellent progress. We're going to see a really special Act when it's done. But it is taking a bit longer than I'd anticipated. I hope you'll hang in there with me. Just a little longer and I'll have something Stay safe, stay healthy.

Thank you for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am not sure if somebody was looking for it but here it is:
Thanks for your search! I am always looking for good songs/tracks. And this one is devinitively simply beautiful. Since I sometimes make audio Mods, it's quite possible that I might "borrow" it and integrate it into one of them, too. On the other hand, I always connect music titles mentally with something - and with this one, after a few notes it's immediately clear for me: Avalon!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks for you search! I am always looking for good songs/tracks. And this one is devinitively simply beautiful. Since I sometimes make audio Mods, it's quite possible that I might "borrow" it and integrate it into one of them, too. On the other hand, I always connect music titles mentally with something - and with this one, after a few notes it's immediately clear for me: Avalon!
Yes, the same happens to me. For me it is "Avalon's song".
But, it is beautiful enough that I think it can work in other settings. Besides, Avalon triggers beautiful memories. But yeah, I totally see your point. Whether Avalon's memory imprint on it is too strong or not remains to be seen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart and KoGa3

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Progress Report - 06/22/2020

I've gotten quite a lot accomplished so far but there's still more to do. I want to jump right into this progress report and let you guys know what I've been up to.

I'm making excellent progress. We're going to see a really special Act when it's done. But it is taking a bit longer than I'd anticipated. I hope you'll hang in there with me. Just a little longer and I'll have something Stay safe, stay healthy. e early to mid next month.

I have so much I want to say about Avalon and Penny but I don't want to ruin anything. I've re-written this report four times now. So, I'm just going to leave it all a mystery. I will say that it is of vital importance that you guys all communicate with me. If the story starts moving in a direction you don't like, please let me know! You're all as much a part of this work as I am.
I'm making excellent progress. We're going to see a really special Act when it's done. But it is taking a bit longer than I'd anticipated. I hope you'll hang in there with me. Just a little longer and I'll have something Stay safe, stay healthy.

Thank you for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for not giving any spoilers away for the next update.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So will Penny train Dallas to be an ass-kicker like she is too?
"Coming this Fall, Dark Whisper and The Kiss of Death! When her Salon fails, she takes her vengeance on the city under the guise of a villainous vixen. Can the city endure her wrath? Find out on the next... Dark Whisper!"

Reactions: Ghostly and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
"Coming this Fall, Dark Whisper and The Kiss of Death! When her Salon fails, she takes her vengeance on the city under the guise of a villainous vixen. Can the city endure her wrath? Find out on the next... Dark Whisper!"
Actually I'd like to see a Dark Whisper VN.
Dark Whisper silent but deadly.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I am highly glad I gave this one a go... This VN is a mix of humor, mystery, intrigue, serious moments, adventure, and so forth... I had a really fun time reading/playing this Visual Novel, during each one of my play throughs... There are multiple paths to discover along with multiple dialogue options that just add flavor to some of the character conversations... Do not go into this one thinking it's a sex romp, because the story telling takes center stage along side some occasional erotic content, which did not matter to me, as the current content was just so fun to read/play... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I am highly glad I gave this one a go... This VN is a mix of humor, mystery, intrigue, serious moments, adventure, and so forth... I had a really fun time reading/playing this Visual Novel, during each one of my play throughs... There are multiple paths to discover along with multiple dialogue options that just add flavor to some of the character conversations... Do not go into this one thinking it's a sex romp, because the story telling takes center stage along side some occasional erotic content, which did not matter to me, as the current content was just so fun to read/play... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip
Thank you, Zippity. I really needed a good review. I read every word. I'm happy to hear you like Penny, she's going to be my focus in my next game. And I have really, really big plans for her which I'm going to reveal a bit of in Avalon.

I can't wait to share more of the story with you. And with this super nice review, I'm motivated to work extra hard! Thank you again, Zippity!

Reactions: Ghostly and Zippity

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If Avalon was so thrilled with the T-Rex, the next movie she watches could be Jurassic Park.

• Red Heart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
For God's sake, you really scared me with that!
I just read the name "Leah" - and I immediately had an image in my head...

Maybe you should reconsider the name...
Who is that?

Change her name?? Leah is a great name though! It's an Irish name and she's Irish. As is Byron.

Honestly, I prefer more unique names like Myrabelle and Xianne but I wanted Avalon to be more grounded.

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes