sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Id run out of Cost. I can burn "Strengthen" due to having 100+% crit chance and the skill from earlier. But it would make it slower.

EDIT: the only fear i have is if i lose during Turn 0 when my Fan debuff reaches 100. since you get 5 Stacks per battle no matter what

EDIT2: btw how does she work? is it a permanent ATK reduction? or can i get it back?
1- Upgraded 'Slash' costs 0, so...
2- The answer to that is to 1-shot her, preventing her auto-beg move. Spam Bolster until you charged up enough. Mix up a 'Convert' and/or 'Focus' for infinite Cost.
3- Obvious trap, so I've never even tried. It probably recovers after ending the run? I only care about her loot TBH.

Try out the wand for power creep. Like mentioned above, Mana Loop+Feedback is ridiculous. With basic Skills (ATK+ upon using/recovering Cost) you can charge up any attack faster than any other weapon. You'd still need to avoid damaging Rapture to time your 1-shot, but you'd get there faster.
BTW, when you set up a loop properly, you can hold Enter or Space, then click away to speed up the process.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Just tested it. you get this debuff
Ah, the trauma... :eek: Is is a status? Or a card status? Or is it a card given by a status? But what kind of card?

BTW, I finally finished the girl/fetish list. For science.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...there isn't a tags limit to a thread, is there?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ah, the trauma... :eek: Is is a status? Or a card status? Or is it a card given by a status? But what kind of card?
it's a personal status effect you're stuck with for the run, but you can remove it normally outside of it.
hearing of calamari fetish is a first for me lol. seriously though, listed like this the variety in this game looks even more impressive.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...there isn't a tags limit to a thread, is there?
Thanks for the science. Please stand on the platform over there to be transported to your cake. (though you did miss Warabe[Footjob, humiliation/goading?, yukata?])

EDIT: maybe someone can link this list in the OP?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes