sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
You kind of can. I've used their "、" quite liberally. You can find a list of others
Annoying, but my comma fetish wouldn't compromise...

I'll run a little test, thanks!

edit: PR potpourri, mostly overflows (using 5 chars for MC name).
Feel free to dismiss anything. I just jolted down as I read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for doing this, I swear I need an editor. There are always some dialog I notice when playing later on that needed some touching up or sanity checks.

And good catch on the lines using the MC name.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
For the Ch1 mobs the only name I'm going to change is Lil -> Riru ( リル ).
Ril/plu:
I thought about this before. Plural? Replay? But I might have had my yearly enlightenment just now.
"Puéril" - 'childish' in French. Pronounced quite differently from the English 'puerile'.
The French "u" is shorter than the English or Spanish one, and 'ril' is short like in jp. Would sound like 'Plueril'.
...ok that wasn't very helpful o_O

Went down the Gundam ZZ / Unicorn rabbit hole about her sister...
エルピー・プル? Had to google it, but the L.P. part is odd indeed. I guess that's why I'm no translator...

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Ah, the trauma... :eek: Is is a status? Or a card status? Or is it a card given by a status? But what kind of card?

BTW, I finally finished the girl/fetish list. For science.
...there isn't a tags limit to a thread, is there?
Rapha you could change titfuck to paizuri or vice versa for consistency

aurum ad stultes

Oct 24, 2020
Do we know how many events there are on each floor?
Several characters seem to have unique events and some of them seem to be based on whether or not you've already encountered them.
For example I've only ever gotten Fukako's event after there's a memory of encountering her, and I've only ever seen Tycho's if there is no memory of having met her before.
Slime and Shri's events don't seem to care either way and at least three different characters can only be encountered in events in the first place.
Do we know if every girl has one?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'd argue M-sword is an one-trick pony, but then again the same can be said about other weapons:
Sword - Flurry++ spamming, Dagger - infinite dirk works, Wand - Abundance + any mana recovery
There's about the same amount of junk cards that need to go/to be upgraded in all 4 starting decks. Balance is pretty good.

Rapha you could change titfuck to paizuri or vice versa for consistency
This is deliberate. And a personal opinion.
- One is the girl doing the work with her oppai (suri suri)
- The other is quite literal - the man doing the thrusting. No word for that in jp AFAIK.
So titjob/titfuck. Keeping 'paizuri' for flavor since it's the most common situation - should be 'paikoki' if the word existed.

Do we know how many events there are on each floor?
Have a look at Custom mode. You can see the list of existing events and make a good guess.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

00Dyys

Dec 17, 2023
the game look fun, never play a H card games, but it s so laggy i'm litteraly at 1 fps, someone know how to fix this ?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
the game look fun, never play a H card games, but it s so laggy i'm litteraly at 1 fps, someone know how to fix this ?
Update your web browser, and video drivers.
Try another RPGMV graphic-intensive like this fun one to double-check if your issue is related to this one game.
Oddly Reversi of Temptation was runnning badly for me as well.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
After reviewing options for commas I leaning towards one of three options: leave it out, use a reverse comma (x⹁s) or use the raised comma (x⸴s). With how this game was made I cannot use normal commas and these two alternatives don't introduce extra spacing that other options do. Thoughts/preferences?

Barring any complaints I'm going to use onii-san. Just feels weird to see a nonstop of brother or big brother.

As for progress, wish I had done a line count prior to starting Ch 1. For some reason Ch 1 enemies have the most post defeat dialog lines out of the seven chapters. Lily (318 lines) has the most lines followed by Stir and Nephy (each having 209 lines.)

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I got as far as the Enter Your Name type screen. Despite entering English as my language, I was stuck with Japanese characters and couldn't figure out how to reach the OKAY button hidden behind it.
first of all i doubt you've ever played a japanese game before, or an RPG maker game before, because the OK is always in the bottom right. Secondly you could just google the japanese word for yes which is Hai ( はい ) though I can't double check it since you can't change your name after the game starts

Last edited:

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Been there, broke that :cool:
Interestingly, Focus (from Pinpoint Focus) stacks with Strengthen. You can get 100+ mana and 10k+ attack in no time, spamming Bolster.

Draw skills are OP, no doubt. Wand is the only one lacking one, and actually needing 2+ cards (Abundance + 1 attack) to be infinite.
In fact, if you currently made your deck a single 'Slash' you'd probably still go infinite...
how are you guys emptying out your deck? I mean you start with like 10 cards, and there's only like 3 bonfires in the whole level, so how are you getting only 1 or 2 cards? or are you doing the multi run challenge mode to hit tons of bonfires?

Also i still dont understand what you said about deleting memories to get new scenes. Isn't it just going to repeat the exact same scene every time? There are 'rare' scenes? why didnt the game mention that... I do sometimes keep a bunch of negative effects to see what happens though. Currently i have 5 bracers on that ive never removed cause its just OP lol

Also couple other questions, what the heck does depth and progress mean? Since its always at like 1% even when I beat runs or almost completed the story.

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how are you guys emptying out your deck? I mean you start with like 10 cards, and there's only like 3 bonfires in the whole level, so how are you getting only 1 or 2 cards? or are you doing the multi run challenge mode to hit tons of bonfires?
once you complete story level 3 iirc, you unlock the challenge mode which is a randomly generated run with all previously unlocked girls. this run is divided into 1, 3, 5, or endless maps. this is where we got our builds.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Also i still dont understand what you said about deleting memories to get new scenes. Isn't it just going to repeat the exact same scene every time? There are 'rare' scenes? why didnt the game mention that... I do sometimes keep a bunch of negative effects to see what happens though. Currently i have 5 bracers on that ive never removed cause its just OP lol
no, the girls act differently depending on wheter you see them for the first time, have won or lost to them previously, in some cases if you already have their status effects, and you get some handicap if you fell victim to them during events. you can delete all their memories with the option to the right of the one you use to get rid of debuffs. example: you can't win against the 2nd last boss if you have memories of losing against her. also pretty sure that having memories of the girls that can appear during events blocks those events until you delete the memory (exploitation girl from 1st stage, fortune teller and healing girl from 5th stage, boss of 5th stage, etc.). no idea if any of this counts in regards to those 'rare' scenes, but i'm curious about them as well.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes