Night27

May 8, 2017
This is not the worst MTL I have seen but not the best either further more there is still a lot of menu text that is untranslated and missing assets that cause errors that can halt progression

Reactions: zealot123

lLennardl

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone getting issues with images not loading? If so any solutions you have
Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/ep005_00.png
Is one of the ones I found, it normally fixes after reloading game but I tried downloading 3 of the links to see if one of them had the missing images but all 3 i tried still had the issue
Now I got this error xd
View attachment 3842973
got the same problem with ep005_00.png and ep006_00.png. Aside from that the close up pictures from getting a resistance check stay after a success and cover up the middle 3 cards and some of the cards when your heart gauge is full just brake the game (the enemy heal just puts the enemy on 2 hp and makes her invulnerable )

Last edited:

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
Wow I hate this. I really enjoy slay the spire too. There's nothing erotic here.
The enemies you encounter can: tickle you, slime you (ok?), paint you, whip you, hypnotize you (fine), steal your cards, make you fall asleep, kiss you (1st floor boss pair, that's all they do), and... that's about it. That's the first two floors, there's nothing even remotely erotic in this h-game. It's an astonishing amount of text, a truly atrocious UI with a ludicrously small font and gameplay that is a razor's edge of doing everything correctly to progress. You fuck up once or encounter the goddamn flying enemy that you absolutely can't do anything against with the sword deck and you're just done. It's not really a game, it's not erotic, it's very tedious and frustrating. Hard pass.
For that flying enemy in the 1st stage you have to hit her with an attack that would deal dmg to all which Sword has 2 or 3 Cards of that makes her fall down and you have like 2 turns to attack her with your other Cards befor she gets back up.
She even tells you that after trying to attack her with non [All Damage] cards multiple times.

lLennardl

Jul 3, 2018
got the same problem with ep005_00.png and ep006_00.png. Aside from that the close up pictures from getting a resistance check stay after a success and cover up the middle 3 cards and some of the cards when your heart gauge is full just brake the game (the enemy heal just puts the enemy on 2 hp and makes her invulnerable )
seems to be the _00.pngs in general
Unbenannt.JPG
this one was a "bad" card i got from the gambling card packs.
normally you could just put an empty png in the pictures folder but i dont know how and if it works with .rpgmvp files

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
why is it so laggy
It happens with most of these RPGM games that have animated 2d action. FPS for me drops to 2/3. Usually setting game to run on windows 7 and increasing priority of the game files fixes or make such games playable for me. But this one... nothing seems to work, maybe the fact that my pc is old or game is poorly optimized for older pcs I don't really know.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This game is garbage and the MTL is shit.

1. Game Play: 2/5 (garbage slow as molasses. Final boss on level 1 impossible to defeat unless you bought the all attack as it's the only way to damage the first floor boss! WTF!)
2. Sound: 2/5
3. Art: 3/5

The game play is total shit. Your going to throw a dual monster boss that can only be damaged by both being hit at the same time? WTF? So games that make it impossible to win unless you go for all attack card on every card draw you will never win is absolutely utterly garbage. The boss will throw 2 to 3 cards at you to force you to lose! To die in the battle takes a good damn 5-10 minutes is so fucking slow! So it's drawn out because the game is total shit.

Oh and no damn sex scene either you die from being kissed.. WTF?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes