YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
It happens with most of these RPGM games that have animated 2d action. FPS for me drops to 2/3. Usually setting game to run on windows 7 and increasing priority of the game files fixes or make such games playable for me. But this one... nothing seems to work, maybe the fact that my pc is old or game is poorly optimized for older pcs I don't really know.
nah, my laptop can run ghost of tsushima fine but still lags for this game so I think its the game engine itself

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
There is literally a guy posted a 1.0.6 patch file 1 hour before you sent this comment
just tried it and unfortunatly it doesn't fix the issue with the one unplayable girl (the heart one in the 5th area). haven't tested the image related errors yet, but the changelog doesn't mention that either. i'd assume our issues are more with the MTL messing things up than the game itself (?).
here the google translated changelog for convinience:

ver1.06
- Set a lower limit for maximum HP (100)
-Fixed an issue where cards of other characters would appear for certain characters.
- Corrected the behavior when there are no cards in the deck or only unfavorable cards (changed to skip if there are no cards, and select unfavorable cards if there are only unfavorable cards)
-Fixed a bug where an error would occur when returning after hiding the UI with Tab.
-Fixed an issue where options were not working properly for some enemies.
・Fixed a bug where skill names were not displayed correctly in multiple battles.
-Fixed an issue where some enemies would not start with their HP at maximum

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
I'm getting stonewalled by the Story 3 boss. I keep getting too much Fan stacks, am I just supposed to take those hits to reduce the stacks I gain?

EDIT: null option is the way to go.

Last edited:

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
just tried it and unfortunatly it doesn't fix the issue with the one unplayable girl (the heart one in the 5th area). haven't tested the image related errors yet, but the changelog doesn't mention that either. i'd assume our issues are more with the MTL messing things up than the game itself (?).
here the google translated changelog for convinience:
The image related errors are mentioned in the patch logs under ver1.02 in the file updatelog.txt . I can confirm that the heart girl still has an issue, even in the newest 1.06 version from dlsite.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The image related errors are mentioned in the patch logs under ver1.02 in the file updatelog.txt . I can confirm that the heart girl still has an issue, even in the newest 1.06 version from dlsite.
right... silly me shoud have checked 1.01 to 1.05 as well. thanks for clearing things up.

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
1st boss and its just a lose spiral because the status effect gets applied automatically... this game is already dogshit i see

May 24, 2020
Lost Chapter is top notch first of all. Second of all - don't play rogue-like games if you're not into it.
I did say that Lost Chapter is good. It's just a bit slow and some people complain about difficulty of final boss. Though i also agree that replacing 1 card with special useless one, each turn, also kinda meh.

Anyway... As for 2nd. I love and play all games as long as they are interesting and don't feel boring.

Reactions: Supreme_Evil
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes