schlag

May 20, 2019
This game is garbage and the MTL is shit.

1. Game Play: 2/5 (garbage slow as molasses. Final boss on level 1 impossible to defeat unless you bought the all attack as it's the only way to damage the first floor boss! WTF!)
2. Sound: 2/5
3. Art: 3/5

The game play is total shit. Your going to throw a dual monster boss that can only be damaged by both being hit at the same time? WTF? So games that make it impossible to win unless you go for all attack card on every card draw you will never win is absolutely utterly garbage. The boss will throw 2 to 3 cards at you to force you to lose! To die in the battle takes a good damn 5-10 minutes is so fucking slow! So it's drawn out because the game is total shit.

Oh and no damn sex scene either you die from being kissed.. WTF?
if you cant even pass first boss your hopeless,
up to stage 3 so i may have a differnt opinion of the game
yea its a little on the slow side during text and animation sequences but you can ctrl to speed up texts or s to skip defeat .
i thought the concepts were very intersting . and yes you will lose first 2 or 3 battles in a game like this untill you build up your passives. played on hard mode got 700+ for defeatingthe boss . game does seam to scale with your advances 2nd run through stage 1 get a few new enemies .. the sucubuss with the skirt what a tease haha.
5/5 for creativity bubble shields /. attacks / slimes galore

art 7/5 good job

• Haha
Reactions: lLennardl and DuniX

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
if you cant even pass first boss your hopeless,
up to stage 3 so i may have a differnt opinion of the game
yea its a little on the slow side during text and animation sequences but you can ctrl to speed up texts or s to skip defeat .
i thought the concepts were very intersting . and yes you will lose first 2 or 3 battles in a game like this untill you build up your passives. played on hard mode got 700+ for defeatingthe boss . game does seam to scale with your advances 2nd run through stage 1 get a few new enemies .. the sucubuss with the skirt what a tease haha.
5/5 for creativity bubble shields /. attacks / slimes galore

art 7/5 good job
No problem is I hate repetitive game play and that is what this is.. you realize on first round you have to buy nothing but all attack cards. So second play through required. With his type of shit game it will be the same on level 2 and level 3. You have to die to retry again. No I don't like that kind of awful game play die to win.. these type of games suck.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
gotta say I am getting kind of bored. Enemies only have one scene each (that I've seen so far) and there doesn't seem to be many ways to customize your deck. Anyone figure out how to cheat Tokens? cause I can't find it in MTool (I haven't tried with CE yet).

edit: as far as the lag goes, their games are always like this.

sammartins

Mar 18, 2022
The game is very laggy, the messages take forever to appear, the timed choices almost end by the time you can react due to the lag

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
This game is garbage and the MTL is shit.

1. Game Play: 2/5 (garbage slow as molasses. Final boss on level 1 impossible to defeat unless you bought the all attack as it's the only way to damage the first floor boss! WTF!)
2. Sound: 2/5
3. Art: 3/5

The game play is total shit. Your going to throw a dual monster boss that can only be damaged by both being hit at the same time? WTF? So games that make it impossible to win unless you go for all attack card on every card draw you will never win is absolutely utterly garbage. The boss will throw 2 to 3 cards at you to force you to lose! To die in the battle takes a good damn 5-10 minutes is so fucking slow! So it's drawn out because the game is total shit.

Oh and no damn sex scene either you die from being kissed.. WTF?
sounds like you're just salty because you failed at beating the first boss. FYI: you got it wrong. their hp is shared and everything that does damage does damage just fine. that said, you may still fail easily if you do things wong, like not immediatly playing cards with a kiss mark. the game is labeled as a femdom game and is also pretty much a roguelike (or rogue-light), so expect to lose alot or just move along. no need to hate on something that simply isn't your cup of tea.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
gotta say I am getting kind of bored. Enemies only have one scene each (that I've seen so far) and there doesn't seem to be many ways to customize your deck. Anyone figure out how to cheat Tokens? cause I can't find it in MTool (I haven't tried with CE yet).

You can't cheat the game normally using Mtool. Best way is to use Debug and go to variable 0222 and 1161-ish for both shop gold and upgrade token.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018

It's var 1161 in mtool iirc

Reactions: Quite Frankly

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
seems to be the _00.pngs in general
View attachment 3844559
this one was a "bad" card i got from the gambling card packs.
normally you could just put an empty png in the pictures folder but i dont know how and if it works with .rpgmvp files
It seems like the game got updated to version 1.03 with a handful of bug fixes, so a lot of these are probably covered in that patch.

Reactions: lLennardl

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
I have purchased a lot of games from this particular dlsite circle and they have all been using this engine. If I had to guess the dev is probably most familiar with this engine.

Reactions: imbadwithnames5

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
It's really impressive that this was made using the rpgmaker engine.... but why was this made with the rpgmaker engine? feels like unity would have been a better fit for this type of gameplay.
RPGMaker is a bit easier to work with, even though it has proprietary code, the scripts are pretty direct.

May 24, 2020
Guys, if you are bored and game doesn't meet your expectations. There is reviews, near discussion button. Just read it and decide by yourself, if you want to play this game or no

Anyway Supreme_Evil still proves how evil he is, by putting this game in F95zone...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes