HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
So the game crashes after several minutes in... And it almost feels like it's machine translated too...

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019

Never uploaded anything before, let's see if it works. Save file for right b4 the final boss, basically just need to go strait north to find it, you can cheese the fight by using bio to get the true ending.
I have all the gallery unlocked on my end, so if this doesn't full gallery unlock (or beating it full unlock gallery), there's some other file it checks.

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019

Graphics, system_data, game.exe, and game.rgss3a.
The game.exe cant launch the game cause of protection stuff on the file courtesy of dlsite (they put a bunch of protections on it so you need to use their special launcher to boot it). But maybe it'll help you get this up.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Mega

The game.exe cant launch the game cause of protection stuff on the file courtesy of dlsite (they put a bunch of protections on it so you need to use their special launcher to boot it). But maybe it'll help you get this up.
Thank you so much.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If someone actually owns the game there is a tool on this site that you can use to remove the DLsite DRM. You NEED to own it for it to work though. Should allow an option to bypass the DLsite authentication.
=

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Mega

If someone actually owns the game there is a tool on this site that you can use to remove the DLsite DRM. You NEED to own it for it to work though. Should allow an option to bypass the DLsite authentication.
=
Yeah, Moofah, if you have the time and would like to further help (thx for everything thus far too, though), you should check this DRM Removal thread.

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
Progress report time i haven't completely given up yet!!! i found the full gallery on hitomi and i'm gonna try to put the files where they would go in game and see if that makes it work as i already know the filenames from what's left it should be relatively easy will edit this message as i go.
For your hard work, I salute you!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Progress report time i haven't completely given up yet!!! i found the full gallery on hitomi and i'm gonna try to put the files where they would go in game and see if that makes it work as i already know the filenames from what's left it should be relatively easy will edit this message as i go.
An interesting approach, I like the frankenstein approach; grabbing bits and pieces wherever you can to put the game back together. Not the easiest solution but very creative. Good luck.

nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
i REALLY wonder why they authorise the upload on the website without checking that the file are playable at least i feel like this problem was imposible to happenned to them when i see the website it look good and well managed i wonder who they should fire for that mistake:unsure::unsure:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So uh...where's the full version? I tried to unzip it and the file corrupts upon opening.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Update1: managed to copy over and now the gallery opens without crashing hurray!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ignore the trial text but otherwise am already very happy.
Update2: how toughtful of them to have labeled the common events that helps me a lot ;)
Update3: i bring good news it's much faster than i expected and i already "fixed" 4 scenes that otherwise crashed the gallery with only 3 scenes left and after only need to check if everything actually works wouldn't want a repeat of the op now would we;)
Update4: the gallery is now Completely playable. just gotta test that it works in game and then I'm done.
You're amazing bro!

Gratitude!

nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
Update1: managed to copy over and now the gallery opens without crashing hurray!!!
ignore the trial text but otherwise am already very happy.
Update2: how toughtful of them to have labeled the common events that helps me a lot ;)
Update3: i bring good news it's much faster than i expected and i already "fixed" 4 scenes that otherwise crashed the gallery with only 3 scenes left and after only need to check if everything actually works wouldn't want a repeat of the op now would we;)
Update4: the gallery is now Completely playable. just gotta test that it works in game and then I'm done.
well we are lucky to have people like you thanks for your work ;)(y)

DrDanzig

Apr 25, 2020
sad news i found 2 errors good news they mostly don't matter as they're linked to combat first one is a picture error
during the final boss which can easily be avoided by what i've seen if you kill the boss fast enough sadly second one seems random and as it's a script problem don't exactly know how to fix it if anyone has knowledge and is willing to help i'd appreciate it.
edit: but besides that the game does work and if you want i could upload it like this. it's up to you guys. altough i'm still gonna try to fix those 2 bugs either way.
Yea, go for it. Thank you so much! If you do happen to finish it later, could we move our saves over?

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes