Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i REALLY wonder why they authorise the upload on the website without checking that the file are playable at least i feel like this problem was imposible to happenned to them when i see the website it look good and well managed i wonder who they should fire for that mistake:unsure::unsure:
I guarantee they just booted it up to make sure it allowed launch never bothering to check if it worked beyond the title screen. This has been a constant problem with uploaders here to be honest. They don't test, or they do minimal testing. To be fair, I get why they don't test the whole damn game, as playing all the way through taking the time to test everything would be time consuming for a volunteer and would delay uploads. In a perfect world these things would not happen but I still wish they would do more a bit more testing because the errors would of been seen if they had at least played 5 minutes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hey sorry to bother you, do you know how i can contact the mods other than the report button. cause i reported my fix and i see the op was updated but it seems to still be the 310mb version thats not even launchable as its just the bgm folder and the one from mega is even corrupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries never a bother to ask a question. I usually use report however if you really need to speak to a mod you could always DM one directly about it. I would say that is a bit excessive but hey it is an option if you feel like the problem isn't fixed or was ignored.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
ok i'll upload what i have now as for the saves i'm gonna say a tentative maybe but not 100% sure as i don't know where those stupid errors are located.
EDIT: so here it is my definetly should be complete™ version :LOL:
ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I did NOT fix the translation and it is a bit hard on the eyes but admittedly i'm too tired for that it's 3am for me.
this certainly was a learning experience but despite being tedious it was enjoyable and i'm very happy to be able to share a (mostly) fixed version
compared to what was in the OP. a big thank you to Secret Moofah for the save data that helped me quickly test my gallery shenanigans btw little note about the gallery some cgs look like
as far as i can tell this is intended as it shows you all the layers of the scene sadly mine won't show those but that way you'll be able to see the ones i fixed;)
edit: will try to ping the people that asked about the patch, Marauder1175 RagueltheUFO Khaitoh sterdaly Wakabayashi Zippix DrDanzig

edit edit it seems my optional save didn't work while testing on another system so i have attached a save archive from when i was testing which does unlock the full gallery.
Outstanding work dude!

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone please make sense of this forum's rules? I thought Loli content wasn't allowed, games like strongest under the heavens are removed but some just don't for some reason?

Does the loli purging only get enforced if the lolis actually look like lolis ( short and flat) or something? i'm confused.

Edit: Apparently that's actually what rule 7 states : " Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member. "

So, basically, if a loli is thicc or has big tits it's allowed, but if she's flat and short that's a nono, so it's not prohibited due to age, but it's just based on physical appearence.

Then again, alot of loli shoku games (that i like ) are still allowed here too.... does the admins just arbitrarily decide case by case or there's something else i'm missing here?

I'm confused.

Last edited:

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
staff's take on it https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-completed-avenger-princess-michellele-english-ver.54840/post-3701819

btw I'll use this post to say that I'm 99%sure i fixed the boss battle crash just dl the patch attached and extract to game dir (yes it just transparent pngs but i tried the fight 20 times and it didn't crash once after i put them there so yay.
I'm just confused about on what criteria the rule 7 applies to, because, based on what's stated in there, we currently do have some games here that go over that rule.

( i've edited the message you've quoted here, you might wanna go back and check)

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
because for this one a mod publicly said it was allowed on the request thread which i linked you above (the a mod's take) link
edit: if you have more question instead of derailing the thread further feel free to send me a message you can do so by hovering the T icon above my username and clicking "start conversation"
Yeah, i've seen your link, but it's mentioned nowere that they had a private poll about it, they just gave a verdict to the person.

So going back to what i was saying, unless i'm missing something else here, the staff poll thing it's purely just your speculation on the matter.

zombie goast

Jun 13, 2020
So going back to what i was saying, unless i'm missing something else here, the staff poll thing it's purely just your speculation on the matter.
It's definitely not the only way they decide, they delete "borderline" games like Fran and Sinner's Island after the fact all the time.

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
ok i'll upload what i have now as for the saves i'm gonna say a tentative maybe but not 100% sure as i don't know where those stupid errors are located.
ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I did NOT fix the translation and it is a bit hard on the eyes but admittedly i'm too tired for that it's 3am for me.
this certainly was a learning experience but despite being tedious it was enjoyable and i'm very happy to be able to share a (mostly) fixed version
compared to what was in the OP. a big thank you to Secret Moofah for the save data that helped me quickly test my gallery shenanigans btw little note about the gallery some cgs look like
as far as i can tell this is intended as it shows you all the layers of the scene sadly mine won't show those but that way you'll be able to see the ones i fixed;)
edit: will try to ping the people that asked about the patch, Marauder1175 RagueltheUFO Khaitoh sterdaly Wakabayashi Zippix DrDanzig

edit edit it seems my optional save didn't work while testing on another system so i have attached a save archive from when i was testing which does unlock the full gallery.
edit again: I'm 99%sure i fixed the boss battle crash just dl the patch attached and extract to game dir (yes it just transparent pngs but i tried the fight 20 times and it didn't crash once after i put them there so yay.
Many thanks, man!

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
I'm just confused about on what criteria the rule 7 applies to, because, based on what's stated in there, we currently do have some games here that go over that rule.
Most probably they wouldn't care if loli was on the site but if it's too much and too "blatant" they might get in trouble. So they have to make it so that it doesn't look like it's a loli games site otherwise they get taken down. If suddenly there are 10 loli games a day it would look really bad.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Weird.. I can't seem to use any Magic at all despite learning it via levelups. I can understand the partymates not learning Magic but Heal and Cure is no where on the princess Skills.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
F

A shame. I like the premise..but I'll see if I can still play it. I'll just assume Touma touches you secretly whenever you use Magic on this game.

• Haha
Reactions: KarylSummer

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018

edit again: I'm 99%sure i fixed the boss battle crash just dl the patch attached and extract to game dir (yes it just transparent pngs but i tried the fight 20 times and it didn't crash once after i put them there so yay.
Awesome work :)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I guarantee they just booted it up to make sure it allowed launch never bothering to check if it worked beyond the title screen. This has been a constant problem with uploaders here to be honest. They don't test, or they do minimal testing. To be fair, I get why they don't test the whole damn game, as playing all the way through taking the time to test everything would be time consuming for a volunteer and would delay uploads. In a perfect world these things would not happen but I still wish they would do more a bit more testing because the errors would of been seen if they had at least played 5 minutes.
or 10, or atleast the prologue xD Not that I’m complaining since they play a big part for this site...

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
or 10, or atleast the prologue xD Not that I’m complaining since they play a big part for this site...
Oh yeah, totally agree. I am not ungrateful for the uploads or to the uploaders. I just think testing is very important and can go along way in keeping the community happy as a whole. I don't expect the entire game to be played before upload and shit if a bug comes up that I can fix, I don't mind fixing it for the community; I already have in the past lol. Just when a game bug pops up within 2 minutes of playing or the download archives are corrupt; it just gives off a bad impression. :(

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes