josete

May 28, 2017
when i saved carole, in the fight with the dragon the moment of carole action spam a error that said can't find Graphics/Pictures/039. What i need to do to fix this?

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
how would you guys expect to have a broken game or link fixed if most of you cant even be bothered to report it
Truth be told, I don't expect the a site moderator/report tool to be useful for these things, as the moderator may not have access to a unbroken file. It may be able to move it elsewhere until stuff is fixed, or delete the whole thing.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
when i saved carole, in the fight with the dragon the moment of carole action spam a error that said can't find Graphics/Pictures/039. What i need to do to fix this?
Sounds like images are missing from the game. I know TFKLR fixed a few errors by replacing files when he unlocked the game. There is a high probability that the game still lacks all the images it needs to play it all the way through.

josete

May 28, 2017
Sounds like images are missing from the game. I know TFKLR fixed a few errors by replacing files when he unlocked the game. There is a high probability that the game still lacks all the images it needs to play it all the way through.
Ok, so what i need to do? Just wait that he uploaad the game with all the images?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Truth be told, I don't expect the a site moderator/report tool to be useful for these things, as the moderator may not have access to a unbroken file. It may be able to move it elsewhere until stuff is fixed, or delete the whole thing.
yeah, but if you report it at least we will be able it move it. we have 50 thousand threads so its hard to go through every thread, so the users help is appreciated. thanks for understanding my point though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok, so what i need to do? Just wait that he uploaad the game with all the images?
Mind providing me with your save file? I would like to see the error and try and replicate it if I can. So from understanding your error during the fight with the dragon you got the error? Or simpler yet, if you could provide a screenshot I would know for sure.

josete

May 28, 2017
Mind providing me with your save file? I would like to see the error and try and replicate it if I can. So from understanding your error during the fight with the dragon you got the error? Or simpler yet, if you could provide a screenshot I would know for sure.
This is where i am
1.PNG
In combat is all good for michelle and the other 2 girls
2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG
But when is colete's turn this appear
5.PNG

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is where i am
View attachment 704784
In combat is all good for michelle and the other 2 girls
View attachment 704785 View attachment 704786 View attachment 704787
But when is colete's turn this appear
View attachment 704788
Yeah the image is missing. This is a byproduct of the frankenstein work that was done to get the game working. The post just above you has a DRM free version of the game and I would just use that. Your save should work in the game so just download a new copy and transfer your saves. problem should be solved. If not let me know and Ill do some research.

josete

May 28, 2017
Yeah the image is missing. This is a byproduct of the frankenstein work that was done to get the game working. The post just above you has a DRM free version of the game and I would just use that. Your save should work in the game so just download a new copy and transfer your saves. problem should be solved. If not let me know and Ill do some research.
Thanks a lot, i download it, i copy paste my saves and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Silentce

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for using a hoster, which download speed goes down to 20 kb/sek and even lesser and makes it impossible to download.
Wow.
A) it's definitely your pc/your browser/your settings/your ISP's fault, or just managed to try to get it at the worst possible (read - muuuuuch traffic) time, so...,
B) it's very rare to see someone actually blitch about something uploaded to mega! of all things, so lol, thanks for the giggle xD and
C) learn a bit of patience, buddy. I mean, what the eff would have happened to you were you have been around 20 years ago ("20 KB/s? shit I hit the jackpot!!" xD - I mean, that's what it would have been, methinks. I'm not old enough to know ACTUALLY... hehe)

Oh, just remembered I didn't thank Moofah for actually removing the DRM and sharing the "real" full version!!
Thx, Secret Moofah ! (y)

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, I've downloaded the game 3 times now, original, TFKLR's version on the OP, and another that downloaded as a folder.

I've unzipped first with winrar, and then with 7 zip, not sure what else to try honestly, so far it's just that picture 039 that is stopping me. Maybe someone can upload their graphics folder from the game?

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, I've downloaded the game 3 times now, original, TFKLR's version on the OP, and another that downloaded as a folder.

I've unzipped first with winrar, and then with 7 zip, not sure what else to try honestly, so far it's just that picture 039 that is stopping me. Maybe someone can upload their graphics folder from the game?

Here is a link to my graphics folder. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Darthjake

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
combining the DLsite version in the OP with the graphics folder that Secret Moofah posted got me past the dragon fight.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes